Status
Not open for further replies.

TomAndTimmy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I have stopped playing for a few months, I come back after wiping my addons. I downloaded the content pack then attempted to connect to the server after loading the workshop content, it begins to download maps/rp_paralake_city_v4.bsp but apparently mine differs from the server's so it displays this message.
Displayed in console:
Your map [maps/rp_paralake_city_v4.bsp] differs from the server's.

Host_Error: Client's map differs from the server's
I searched my gmod files for rp_paralake_city_v4.bsp, and no results were found. I unsubscribed from the workshop map file and still nothing, any help would be very appreciated. I even cleared out my downloads/server folder just in-case.

EDIT: Sorry for any late responses

TomAndTimmy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

No, it still didn't work. Same thing happened from before.

Attachments

• 1540430426014.png
    1540430426014.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 3

TomAndTimmy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I just looked around on the map download page, and I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. This was inside the collection for paralake:
1540431033438.png

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

TomAndTimmy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

These are all things I have downloaded previously, and downloading content fixes mixing textures and also errors that are customly made for the map.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Try to delete the map manually from your gmod directory in either addons or downloads and let gmod download said file again :)

TomAndTimmy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I searched my gmod files for rp_paralake_city_v4.bsp, and no results were found. I unsubscribed from the workshop map file and still nothing
BTW I unsubscribed before looking through my addons, I will try it again because I have no clue what could be wrong.

TomAndTimmy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Nope didn't work, the file it said it was in was maps but currently there is no map named rp_paralake_city_v4.bsp. I will try to just delete my maps folders in general and verify integrity of game cash to replace them.

EDIT: Didn't work have no clue what is wrong

Last edited:

TomAndTimmy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Solved After multiple attempts it has been fixed by one of my attempts to fix it, unknown which one was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.