Kevin Hansen

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Now that population is somewhat back and servers seems to be doing okay, Why can''t we have the server on map rotation, every week/14 days/month?
I myself would love to play some paralake, truenorth etc.
It would also help things be fresh, personally southside is a bit small and redundant to my liking.
Thoughts?

Hugow

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

That's a great idea. Personnaly, i'd like so much to play on eastcoast, definitly one of the best map ever made on this game.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think they should rotate between 2 maps every week, and after a few months, move on to 2 other maps to rotate between again,
Like for example
When using SouthSide, rotate between 2 similar size maps perhaps every week, like SOuthSide to EvoCity
Then when using larger maps like MonoFord, rotate between MonoFord and TrueNorth
or mix it all up.
One of the biggest reasons i get bored is because i get sick of the maps quickly, this idea will work well because there is no such thing as perma owning a house.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think they should rotate between 2 maps every week, and after a few months, move on to 2 other maps to rotate between again,
Like for example
When using SouthSide, rotate between 2 similar size maps perhaps every week, like SOuthSide to EvoCity
Then when using larger maps like MonoFord, rotate between MonoFord and TrueNorth
or mix it all up.
One of the biggest reasons i get bored is because i get sick of the maps quickly, this idea will work well because there is no such thing as perma owning a house.
This would be so jarring lmao, anyone who doesnt know the maps would play less and less and good luck tryna get any new player to consistently play a server that changes maps weekly.

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i personally only like monoford all the other maps seem too small