Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BASED
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29781296
Your Character Name: Justin Cider

Target Steam Name: GraterGrattis
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453196843
Target Character Name (if known): Mark Dober

Request Reason: RDM, then logged out. This guy is constantly carrying on like this.
When did the situation occur?: about 16:00 CST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Alphadef

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

To clarify, I didn't witness the actual incident, but I am in fact the one who directed him to the forums, as by the time I had gotten to the report GraterGrattis had timed out, and was no longer on the server.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Axelsten06 ,

You are being reported for the following above, could you please explain your reasoning for your actions.

Note: If you fail to respond within 24 hours of this message then I shall review this report purely on the evidence presented to me.

m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So yeah, I had kos on the swat officer who was getting Revived as I didn't finish him in beforehand. by no means would it work if we're to just run in there and try to kill the swat officer, I would instantly get gunned down by the surrounding officers. So the most logical thing for me to do would be to kill the surrounding officers. So I pulled out a gun and tried to shoot you guys but inevitably failed. The only reason I left is that it was around 23:00 for me as I live in Sweden.
They were a direct threat as if I would not have made sure to do something about the swat officer he will tell his fellow officers about it and I would very likely get warranted.

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Axelsten06 ,

You haven't explained your justification to why you have "kos" on the S.W.A.T. Officer. What action did you do that would warrant you to kill the s.w.a.t. officer? Keep in mind, if they didn't react to you then you shouldn't need to kill them.

Reference rule number: 2.2.8 - You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include but is not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.

Note: Your response is vague and you haven't explained properly to what you had done that would mean the s.w.a.t. officer informs others..

Please respond within 24 hours of this message.

m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Axelsten06 ,

You haven't explained your justification to why you have "kos" on the S.W.A.T. Officer. What action did you do that would warrant you to kill the s.w.a.t. officer? Keep in mind, if they didn't react to you then you shouldn't need to kill them.

Reference rule number: 2.2.8 - You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include but is not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.

Note: Your response is vague and you haven't explained properly to what you had done that would mean the s.w.a.t. officer informs others..

Please respond within 24 hours of this message.
Well, they were officers who at the time probably didn't know, but if the swat officer would get revived ( he was stabilized and there was a medic intern in the room performing operation on the stabilized swat) he would tell the surrounding officers about the incident. The reason to why I had kos on him was due to a shootout happening probably 5 minutes ago at the PD. My friend "Tye Shaw" was being arrested and I followed him and when he was at the processing garage at PD I took out my ak and opened fire killing the one officer who was in the room. On my way out I was met by a swat officer at the front of PD (parking lot) who immediately opened fire on me. I managed to kill him too and as I went up to him and finish him off I got shot at from the balcony of PD. In a panic, I opted to flee the scene instead of continuing my fight as I was wounded. Fast Forward about 4 minutes and I was in the hospital looking for a medic as I saw the swat officer laying on the surgeon bed surrounded by 2-3 officers.

That's when I pulled out my ak for the second time and tried to kill the officers in the room. I killed one before getting gunned down.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In regards to the Player Report,

CC:
@PowerbeardX & @Axelsten06

After review of the evidence presented to me alongside a further statement of the following situation I deem that a clear rule violation is not present, the situation was clearly not communicated and other roleplay scenarios could have taken place but ultimately this is the situation that played out. I advise, in future, to allow for other forms of roleplay to proceed and if you did commit a crime such as murder in the first degree you wouldn't go to a place of medical assistance or in the local area in which took place, you will flee the scene and area in the city, returning at a later time or changing your appearance if not possible to leave.

Consider this a verbal warning @Axelsten06 , lets hope you read my advice above as you could be punished under one of the roleplay rules.

Report Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.