• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Mass RDM at warehouse (No initiation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2017
Houston, Texas
twitch.tv
Your Steam Name: TOM CRUISE
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60514445
Your Character Name: Tyrese Metro

Target Steam Name: IDK
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158938935
Target Character Name (if known): IDK

Request reason: I lost a Honey Badger, x4 Rifle ammo, Kevlar and Helmet, Mini-Fridge, Chemical Powder x12, Chemical Liquid x12.
When did the situation occur?: 12/28/2018 and it happened around 2 in the morning.
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Some Red-Hawk members, (They will comment below)

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
I was the one entering the car' Saint Dutch was with us and along with us with stuff before that' And then tried to do some slimy Backstabbing Though he did not know the person' We quite literally were no Harm to him due to Us all being Looking away with only a single person with a gun out seen facing red warehouse' And me Inside my car literally no threat but he proceeded to reload and kill me' Along with kill tyrese and one other Without saying a word' Just a bad attempt at Getting kills and easy loot.I ended up losing a Honey badger and kev' Drew was on And questioned but never took our reports.

Dann

Jul 15, 2018
The person's name is Saint Dutch, he used to be called by Servit Raul.

Gamz

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 10, 2017
Oregon, United States of America
Hello,

Thank you for the report! This report meets our criteria, and has been ACCEPTED. The player(s) in question will receive the following punishment for their actions:
2 month ban for Mass RDM

Everyone involved in the situation may make a refund request for lost items.

Kind Regards,
Gamz

Thread has been locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom