Deleted member 12627

Your Steam Name: HuskyD0G
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Bendetti

Target Steam Name: King_Vise
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:433867814
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
Breaching rule 5.1.7 and Fail RP - Helped the suspects in the warehouse we were raiding by informing them they were being raided, then when confronted pulled out a gun and attempted to murder another detective (Me). He also broke NLR and came right back after dying and stabbed someone, however I was dead on the ground so you can't see. You can check logs very easily and see he re-introduced himself to the situation however. He still broke NLR however and killed me right after he respawned and finished me with his machete.

When did the situation occur?: 12:45 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dr. TacticalBear @ArcticSalad
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@King_Vise you have 24 hours to either respond here or contact me on discord or this will be handled without your input.

D

Deleted member 12627

@Alphadef Check your discord DM’s. I sent 30 minutes un-clipped footage showing this guy knew I was a detective prior and was talking on police radio with us for a good 20 minutes before this happened. He was aiding the criminals in their escape, usually I don’t have to make reports on stuff like this because people RP it well. This guy was just being a piece of crap and breaking multiple server rules. He also ruined the police raid as we killed 3-4 and died to the last one. The situation could have ended differently if he didn’t get involved.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @King_Vise,

What you did was corrupt and not fair to the people who were trying to RP, you used channels to communicate with your org which was not fair in no way shape or other. You also broke character and NLR. Since you have not changed from your previous reports on being in the MPD. This gives me no choice to give you a 2 week PD blacklist. I will let @Alphadef continue with this report. I hope you fully understand and have a good day.

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@King_Vise has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

[5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.
[5.2.3.6] The role as detective may not be abused to e.g. receive intel from the police radio and use it to their advantage (e.g. crews using this intel while being raided). It's up to the staff teams discretion to deem certain actions as detective as abuse.
[2.1.3] You may not return to the area you died at for a timespan of 10 minutes (NLR).
[.1] You may not return to the area you died at if the situation is still ongoing.

This is a very blatant abuse of the detective role and fairly serious corruption. Additionally, the player returned to the scene of the shootout after they had already died there. Technically, police have two lives in these kinds of situations, but the individual in question was not acting as a police officer in any form. As such, the reported player will receive a 5 Day Weapons Blacklist. Additionally, as mentioned by Shain (as a police supervisor), this conduct is unacceptable and will also result in a 2 Week Police Department Blacklist.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.