Max Omari

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, my name is Max Omari and I have been playing monolith for a while now but never really got into it fully. I first started playing at the start of 2018, but I found the server wasn't for me as back then I just didn't like it as much as I do now. I was watching videos that were made on the server and I thought that it looks really fun and I decided to come back, I've been playing for a few days now and I love it! I just thought I'd introduce myself here as I am still a really new player and I am kind of just grinding at the moment and trying to get some contacts on here, I have just started farming weed and such so I am getting into the criminal side of the server as I am writing this.
I used to play DarkRP years ago but obviously those servers will never be near what monolith is, and more recently I just stopped playing Arma 3 life servers. I have put 3.5k hours into Arma 3 over the past 4 years, and I particularly enjoyed altis life and sometimes played modded life servers. I've saw that some people know each other from life servers on arma 3 here, so I might recognise some names as I played pretty much all the servers that were out there when I was more into Arma 3. My name was Rappy on there, and if anyone recognises that name just send me a PM as it'd be nice to hear from anyone!
For now, as I said previously I am just grinding a bit but I hope to find a nice group of players so that I can get into raiding and have bigger drug operations etc, thank you for reading and I hope to see you all in game!

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome! Hope you now have a lot of fun.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Hope you enjoy MRP!