Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Max
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:115650946
Your Character Name: Max Veira

Ban Length: 1 week then change to 2 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wr1ght for the first ban @Kent for the second ban

Ban Reason: mugging someone and they were in a prem box and I gave them 5 seconds to put their hands up and they didnt so I shot them

Unban Reason: I believe my first ban before it was extended was fit because I have not gotten in trouble for Rdm in about 3 months.Also my intention was not to break any rules because summer is almost here and I just wanna be able to play my favorite server before I have to go back to school

Time of Occurrence: Today 3:30 am ast

Additional members involved/witnessing:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Max,

You definitely did not give the person you killed enough time to comply with your demands. As you pulled up to him, he was transferring items from his inventory into his bank (via premium box on outskirts). As approached him telling him to put his hands up, he was in the act of moving things in his premium box, you gave him ~3 seconds to respond. This is simply not enough time as he was already in the process of moving things and had to close the premium box then put his hands up. He did not even get to exit fully.

In addition to that, you have multiple offenses of RDM (over six) and similar offenses with the same situation... meaning you have not learned your lesson from the previous times you were punished. This is simply unacceptable and I will not give you a simple slap on the wrist this time. You will serve the full extended ban, two months, with no appeal.

Appeal denied.