MRP Mayor Equipment Locker -Aspect

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Aspect

Mar 23, 2019
United States
Description of suggestion: (Provide a detailed description of what you are suggesting) Give the mayor Pistols, Kevlar, and ammo refill in the secret service equipment locker.
Reason why it should be added: (Explain why your suggestion should be implemented) This should be added because every single mayor I've ever seen uses their own dire arm so why not just give the mayor them in the equipment looker so mayors dont waste their own guns?
Related content: (Include Steam Workshop links or other relevant content needed) N/A

SwimmingBird

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Nov 20, 2019
+support

MINE20

Apr 22, 2020
-support

The government IRL does not go around handing mayors guns. If mayors needed one they would go through the licensing and training and use their own personal bought weapon.

Haissam

Nov 10, 2019
France
Please don't, members of the government have no weapons and the mayor is supposed to be close to his fellow citizens. Already he's got presidential protection and a presidential vehicle, no thanks.

-support

Reactions: SCOTTISH

Aspect

Mar 23, 2019
United States
Please don't, members of the government have no weapons and the mayor is supposed to be close to his fellow citizens. Already he's got presidential protection and a presidential vehicle, no thanks.

-support
I see your point, however adding this feature will not change thr fact that the mayor will have a firearm. They end up using one anyway.

Scofield

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Jun 15, 2019
Massachusetts, United States of America
-support
You have USSS for that

Kevin Hansen

Oct 21, 2018
+support Considering how people often treat the mayor giving himself protection, guards will not always be around. instead of him having to buy one from the gun store or from his bank inv why not give him a locker with pistol access.

Astronut121w

Oct 3, 2018
+support
But if they decide not to implement this i think that at least they should give the mayor access to Kevlar.

Asiandiskool

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jan 7, 2020
New York
Mixed
-support for the Mayor having a weapon. They have the SS to put their lives on the line for him/her.
+support for the Kevlar and helmet since Politicians in real life really have body armor against assassins.

Simon the Rile

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Mar 23, 2020
Mixed - don’t give him access to a gun for free just add Kevlar for free so he can take some shots so SS can react and protect him