flavio11113

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Be creative, title says everything.

Like deactivating SWAT Budget or get control to regulate it, some SWAT tends to abuse the shit out of this feature and your will poop budget in milliseconds away.

Last edited:

Yero

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Swat should have to pay for their own guns imo to avoid them destroying the budget

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

+support

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I think a reasonable middle-ground here would be for people to be able to actually add money into the City Budget through donations. Someone rich enough could add 50k just to make sure PD will have plenty of budget while they're on cop. Could be a new NPC in City Hall, you click on it and it brings up a menu saying would you like to make a donation to the city? Then after that you could pick any department or just general city budget

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

They already have plans to overhaul the mayor system, but not yet.

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I think a reasonable middle-ground here would be for people to be able to actually add money into the City Budget through donations. Someone rich enough could add 50k just to make sure PD will have plenty of budget while they're on cop. Could be a new NPC in City Hall, you click on it and it brings up a menu saying would you like to make a donation to the city? Then after that you could pick any department or just general city budget

I personally like this alex.. kind of wondering why its not in place already.

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yea, Swat gets Budget they spend way to more. And die after 10 sek on scene often

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The only big thing about this I see... There is no way the MAyor can be corrupt massively like he can be now.