Not open for further replies.

meepm0neyj

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: meepmoneyj
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 247076737
Your Character Name: Don't remember, it's been too long since I last played.

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Doesn't say on ban message.

Ban Reason: "Malicous intent alt account"
Unban Reason:
I'll begin this by explaining the ban's origin. This occurred around a few years ago, as I was doing a mission for money and got killed by a hostile NPC. Once I died I left the game and attempted a return about 30 minutes later, to which I noticed by ban. Impatiently, I created an alt account for a menial punishment and paid the price with an automatic perma-ban. (In hindsight I kick myself for lacking the patience to wait a mere two hours, though I was a younger man then.) It's been a good while since then and I haven't found the time for an appeal with my busy work schedule as of late, but I found myself with some off-days so I'd like to make a return and ask the staff for a second chance.

(There may have been an incident where I lashed out on the forums as a result, though I cannot remember the extent of it. I'm sure one of the administration recorded the incident--to which I'd like to apologize. Additionally, I recall getting forum-banned as a result so I linked a new steam account to post this appeal. Once again, I apologize.)

Time of Occurrence: It's been around few years now I believe.
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one was involved.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing your case, you did break our server and community rules two years ago. However, I am willing to lift your ban in case you:
  • follow all of our community rules;
  • do not break rules intentionally. This includes, but is not limited to, disrespecting community members or staff;
  • serve your punishments, in case you are punished. Using alternate accounts will result in a permanent ban, once again, with no appeal option.

Do you agree with all of the above? In addition to this, how can we make sure we will not have to deal with such an incident again?

meepm0neyj

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I'm grateful for the opportunity to return and play among Monolith again, so it's without hesitation that I agree wholeheartedly with the rules. As for assurance, I can only offer my word in keeping a straight path, though I don't imagine I'll have a third chance here so sullying this one isn't on my to-do list. Thanks once again

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will ban this account and unban your previous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.