Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So I have decided to make a formal request to my fellow gun dealers that we RAISE the price at which we sell our guns because recently I have seen people selling rifles for prices for way lower than before the update. Why are we doing this to ourselves? The police force has just been getting stronger to a ridiculous extent, and we can look at this factory update as a buff but only if us as gun dealers play it correctly. If we all raise our prices on the guns we sell then the people who cant afford or cant provide the defense to protect a warehouse to make guns will have to buy them at a higher price. It will take a bit for people to start buying them, but if we all are patient then we can start making the needed profit. And I REALLY mean the needed profit because the police force like I said has only become stronger, and the prices of drugs have also dropped drastically, meaning we need something to make us money.

Please take this into consideration,
Dylan Crider

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

To be honest, thete is always going to be a dealer who wants to make moreoney then the rest and thats the person eith the liwest price. mire customers is more cash and theyll come back with friends keep prices low

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

To be honest, thete is always going to be a dealer who wants to make moreoney then the rest and thats the person eith the liwest price. mire customers is more cash and theyll come back with friends keep prices low
This is just to try to get the majority to sell for more, so we all can benefit.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why give hardship to gun buyers and raise prices just cause you broke? -support

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Why give hardship to gun buyers and raise prices just cause you broke? -support
I mean not really broke, just wanna make more doing what I do. Take your toxicity somewhere else please.

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I've tried this before when there were just a few stores. Everyone agreed but because there were less orders people lowered their prices even more than what they used to have. I'm all down for it but as long as everyone agrees.

- The Ghosts Arsenal Market

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The man is right. People will always be trying to lower their prices little by little to beat out competition. I agree that gun prices should be higher and I'm not even an avid gun dealer myself. Gun crafting is more work extensive and more costly than ever before which means the price of guns should be more costly than ever before. I like what you are doing, trying to bring gun dealers together to bring up prices, but it will be a difficult venture. Best of luck.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So I have decided to make a formal request to my fellow gun dealers that we RAISE the price at which we sell our guns because recently I have seen people selling rifles for prices for way lower than before the update. Why are we doing this to ourselves? The police force has just been getting stronger to a ridiculous extent, and we can look at this factory update as a buff but only if us as gun dealers play it correctly. If we all raise our prices on the guns we sell then the people who cant afford or cant provide the defense to protect a warehouse to make guns will have to buy them at a higher price. It will take a bit for people to start buying them, but if we all are patient then we can start making the needed profit. And I REALLY mean the needed profit because the police force like I said has only become stronger, and the prices of drugs have also dropped drastically, meaning we need something to make us money.

Please take this into consideration,
Dylan Crider
Us selling drugs Need to make money as well, But i do see your point but the Case is good guns still cost, Cheap guns sure. Maybe even AK's getting sold at 10k is crazy but still. Guns seem level right now not gonna lie in my op. -1

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Us selling drugs Need to make money as well, But i do see your point but the Case is good guns still cost, Cheap guns sure. Maybe even AK's getting sold at 10k is crazy but still. Guns seem level right now not gonna lie in my op. -1
aks sold at 10k is not crazy lol

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

People will always try and undercut for quick money.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I don’t know how this will make a positive impact on civ side, this will only give gun dealers a raise for them to buy their luxuries and a negative impact on civs so they won’t have high class weaponary to fight against the pd, raiders and such

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is just to try to get the majority to sell for more, so we all can benefit.
Im not trying to be toxic lmao im just saying how it is but ik your not a broke boi im playin with ya

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm at 180k currently and i'm saving for M4 F82, i don't care about prices on my shop i can make them lower if needed to get more orders, but not too low that i get tons of orders and cant process any because they are too big and many of them.

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I dont want that there are 5 gun shops and everyone is buying only from 1 which is happening now on Joseph Marx's shop because he's prices are extremely low. I want all gun shops to have average prices and that everyone buys from different shops, for the clients its just open gun page type the gun order and wait. Why cant they just make an order on different shops sometimes, it will help them!

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I dont want that there are 5 gun shops and everyone is buying only from 1 which is happening now on Joseph Marx's shop because he's prices are extremely low. I want all gun shops to have average prices and that everyone buys from different shops, for the clients its just open gun page type the gun order and wait. Why cant they just make an order on different shops sometimes, it will help them!
This is pretty much what I am saying, we can all try to sell for a reasonable price, but I agree in any economy there will be one that will try to sell for cheap to sell more. But if we only let the few do that, their profit margin will bankrupt them.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think gun dealers realize that if they go in competition and keep lowering their prices they will make less and less profit and just make the economy how it was. lol

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Before Factory system scar was 9-10k with eotech sight. After update SuperHeavy placed a price of 30k, then everyone started to lower prices. I kept my scar at 21k and 12.6k on sale every 2 days. Karol placed scar's at 17k and Joseph marex at 13k..

Because of these idiots that place guns for price that it was before Factory system we aren't getting orders on OUR gun shops. @GreggsPasty please make your gun prices higher, past 4 days you got over 14 orders because of low prices and I got only 2 but worth 217k ( my pc died so the client decided to decline order ).
Does anyone agree that Joseph Marx should higher he's prices by at least 30% to make he's prices average and not extremely low so that all monolith buys from him not the other 5 gun shops

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Before Factory system scar was 9-10k with eotech sight. After update SuperHeavy placed a price of 30k, then everyone started to lower prices. I kept my scar at 21k and 12.6k on sale every 2 days. Karol placed scar's at 17k and Joseph marex at 13k..

Because of these idiots that place guns for price that it was before Factory system we aren't getting orders on OUR gun shops. @GreggsPasty please make your gun prices higher, past 4 days you got over 14 orders because of low prices and I got only 2 but worth 217k ( my pc died so the client decided to decline order ).
Does anyone agree that Joseph Marx should higher he's prices by at least 30% to make he's prices average and not extremely low so that all monolith buys from him not the other 5 gun shops
When I joined with Franklin we increased them we do not have the lowest scar prices