Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: luckibandit
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101350
Your Character Name: Jay Mcdowell

Target Steam Name: Slim1
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22457824
Target Character Name (if known): Ling Rics

Request Reason: Came on the server to troll. Became captain and demoted people he didnt like, and then went on to combat taze someone who was trying to save me from being falsely arrested. I didnt capture it, but after the Capt. combat tazes the black mask guy he leaves me behind and arrests the other guy. I get off of medic and later walk up to him to question him and he tazes me again to arrest me, so I leave and take the 12 hour because I was too tired to sit in jail for 30 minutes over some drama.
When did the situation occur?: 1/7/2023 about 1:30 am
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/oteneg in the first clip, he tazes me to take me to the PD after talking about how he "hasn't played in almost 5 years and he doesnt give a fuck about this server", in the second clip someone tries to help me and shoots at the Capt. but gets combat tazed.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @luckibandit.

I'll move this report to the Police Reports and allow them to issue the appropriate punishment for this as this mostly involves the Police Department, However I'll go ahead and lift the ban.

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there,

Unfortunately there isn't a lot of evidence to work with here, but it is clear that there was no justification for tasing you. They will receive 2 points against their police record for assaulting a civilian with a taser and we'll keep a close eye on them for future infractions.

Thanks,
ArcticSalad

Status
Not open for further replies.