Kang-Seulgi

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

In-Game Name: Devious Ray
Steam Name: Rayner96
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/samchrisrayner/

Date and time of loss: Logged into the server today 12:10am (ish) 8/18/2018 (UK TIME/DATE) as known servers had been down and i didn't know when they would be open again, I tried and got in.

What happened: All my levels were there, all my bank items were there, BUT when I press Q and go into the menu to spawn my car its GONE, says I have no cars.

What do you need refunded: Honda Civic I believe the car make is (sorry terrible with cars) cost me around 11k..

Evidence: I don't have any evidence, and this is the problem, I'm kinda new to the server and I don't have any screenshots of the car, I didn't know this was a thing players needed to do (screenshot everything every second so when servers die we have no proof and lose everything) *i will keep it in mind this time*

The car was the red/black spray (the one that changes with light) I dont know if that will help you find it,
Thanks

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Please follow the proper format. The server had to roll back 2 days due to an issue. You have 24 hours to correct this post otherwise it will be denied.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.