Missing content

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Asiandiskool

Jan 7, 2020
So i downloaded CSS and i finally am able to see dropped money, premium box, water bottles, etc. However, i still cant see microwaves and still pops up as an error. is there something else to download or do i have uninstall the game and redownload everything?

Thank you

Asiandiskool

Jan 7, 2020

Maj.

Dec 18, 2019
Austria
I don't think that would help. Have you other addons installed for other servers? Try removing them if so.

My last advice would be, try re-installing your CSS textures. (fragboss.com is the website I have used).

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Pirating isn't encouraged, I wouldn't recommend it, you can buy it for $10 USD and it supports the creators.

Try deleting your Cache, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=336428778
If that doesn't work, unsubscribe from all your addons, then go to your Garry's Mod DIR. and delete everything inside the Addons folder, then resubscribe to only Monolith Content, Keep in mind there's two, the old one and the new one, this is the new Content pack.

Hope these helped.