Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

So i downloaded CSS and i finally am able to see dropped money, premium box, water bottles, etc. However, i still cant see microwaves and still pops up as an error. is there something else to download or do i have uninstall the game and redownload everything?

Thank you

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Maj.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think that would help. Have you other addons installed for other servers? Try removing them if so.

My last advice would be, try re-installing your CSS textures. (fragboss.com is the website I have used).

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Pirating isn't encouraged, I wouldn't recommend it, you can buy it for $10 USD and it supports the creators.

Try deleting your Cache, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=336428778
If that doesn't work, unsubscribe from all your addons, then go to your Garry's Mod DIR. and delete everything inside the Addons folder, then resubscribe to only Monolith Content, Keep in mind there's two, the old one and the new one, this is the new Content pack.

Hope these helped.

Jace

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

ye i had a few errors with the pirated css textures so i bought css in the steam sale and it fixed my errors

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Solved