FlyingSquid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

A description of your technical issue: A few textures are missing, the texture for money (dropped on the ground), paper rolls (the ones you make LSD with), and the smart TV.
Has it happened before?: No
Extraneous details/description: There were more textures that were missing but reinstalling everything seemed to fix all but what I have listed, I think there are more than what I have listed but those are the only ones I can see in my inventory so if there are more I wouldn't know.
Have you checked “solved” for your issue?:
Yes, I have looked through the solved section and attempted to fix it myself, I reinstalled gmod, reinstalled the workshop mods, cs source and unsubscribed to all the content then resubscribed.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

2 points, 1. Have you tried making sure all Garry's mod files (ex. .gma files etc) have been deleted. 2. Do you have a legitimate copy of Counter Strike Source, and copies of Half Life 1 & 2?

FlyingSquid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

2 points, 1. Have you tried making sure all Garry's mod files (ex. .gma files etc) have been deleted. 2. Do you have a legitimate copy of Counter Strike Source, and copies of Half Life 1 & 2?

I assume by making sure the mod files have been deleted you are talking about such files in the "addons" folder - Yes I am sure I have deleted all of the files in that location. I do not own a copy of counter strike source or half life 1/2 BUT I have installed gmod previously on a different computer with just the cs source files and it worked fine, so I do not believe that to be the issue. Just as a note this was fairly recently as I played error free on the night time monoford snow map.