Not open for further replies.

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Warned for: Dont know
Warned by (@AdminName): Unknown
Removal Reason:

I wanted to try a second time at this for a couple reasons. Here is the original try at removing this restriction on my forum account:

To start, I have no idea why my account ever was tagged for mandatory approval, but its been this way for as long as I can remember I had this account for. My first thoughts was that you would need your posts approved until you get to a higher forums rank. However I was seeing brand new accounts with zero posts able to spam posts no problem. This is when I found out about some sort of restriction had been placed.

At first I did not mind because the time it took to get my posts approved was really fast. However, currently it has taken many days just for some of my posts to get posted at all. This is really annoying to have to deal with because I'm basically communicating on the forums with a 48 hour delay at best.

I also think me having this restriction is unfair because in comparison to other accounts that wont be named. They make posts all the time that get removed by moderators yet they never seem to have the same restrictions I do just to post rule breaking forum posts constantly with out punishment.

It also makes it hard for me to reply and make reports in a timely manner. With the forum page always fill lastly, reports moving fast and timely only benefit everyone involved. For example I got a 2 day ban I would like to appeal. In the time it would take to for me to get my post approved for viewing I would already be unbanned making it pointless for me to use the forums as intended.

Yes, I have posted things that were off topic in reports. I wont do this anymore and I just want to use the forums as intended without this 48 hour delay my posts have as I look at the forums more then I play lastly due to work.

I hope you consider removing my restriction as I will not post unrelated comments and posts again in the future.

Time of Occurrence: Unknown
Read, understood and followed warning appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Your posts do not require approval anymore. We reserve the right to require content approval again, if we deem so necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.