Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tyler Johnson
Steam Name: Bobby Spand
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:48846228

Date and time of loss: 11/22 , 1:00-2:00pm ish (PST)
What happened:
So I went to the monomarket to collect the bars that were sold, when I spam clicked collect order it created an error. So I just kept trying and trying till it gave me the money, and my copper bars back. When I went out of the monomarket to store the bars and to collect the iron bars and money that were sold in the monomarket it showed that the "monomarket is unavaliable" when i tried clicking on the refund section to see if that was bugged as well it also told me that. I then proceeded to ask in OOC if the "monomarket is bugged" and I logged off seeing how everyone's was working fine. I then play a csgo match which usually last an hour to where I got on Monolith 2:24ish pm and I saw that the money was still in my possession but the copper bars that didn't sell were not in my mono market / prem box / inventory.

What do you need refunded: 300+ copper bars ( I do not know the exact amount I took out but it was around there)
Evidence : N/A, due to me thinking it was a problem I could just relog and reenter I did not take a clip of it

@PMX ( Asked to be tagged)
Edit- Made new in-game name

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX You wanted to be tagged so it is best that you look into or atleast confirm that he had this issue.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

PMX was unable to validate your story of what happened and logs do not show enough to issue a refund. Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.