StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Looks like monoford is really coming along recently- the trello shows phase 1 as nearly entirely complete at an amazing speed!

I've noticed that there is a police and separate sherrifs department- anyone know if those will be two seperate jobs or one department?

I've also noticed as I go through the map for when first joining I get stutter- possibly due to each area after an areaportal rendering? Does anyone know if theres a way to render everything at once rather than having to drive around a few times first? (potato laptop)

Thanks guys

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

They’re two different jobs for two different parts of the map

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

They’re two different jobs for two different parts of the map
Ima elaborate a lil bit on this if you dont mind me.
Basically the two Police Stations will act as 2 different departments that work on either layer 1 or layer 2. They work individually however if the chase just so happens to span across both layers you contact the other department to deal with the suspect. Think of this like GTA V, you have the city police then you have Sandy Shores police, it will work like that. They will be 2 separate jobs but both be similar in how they work but they will be different departments.

I am basing this off of the Police RP server that I play on but this is how it works and how I am assuming this will work.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Awesome, thanks guys.
Anyone have ideas for the little stutters between areaportals?

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Awesome, thanks guys.
Anyone have ideas for the little stutters between areaportals?
The map is loading up, I don't think there is any way to preload it, unfortunately [As of my knowledge]