Der Hans

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

(Premium Members ONLY for first half of the party!) Although previously planned for Saturday, We Have Decided To Reschedule the party to Sunday at 3 pm (PST).The Monoford Cartel invites the most well respected Organizations in Monoford to come to a mansion party this Sunday. There will be Drinks and a car show (bring the best whip for a prize!). The party is a neutral ground for all the powerful orgs to sit and discuss Business. (IDs will be checked at the door for security purposes) Guns are allowed for protection and security will be provided by us and other associates. ( We ask the invited ORGs to contribute to the party's security upon arrival just for the rp purposes) The most well established Orgs such as Monolyft, Siraq, Ancient, 1k, Unicorn Foundation, and 1776 are invited to attend this meeting; all others not mentioned please just PM me for an invite. Please refrain from all violent interactions with any enemies you may have for the sake of the party. After the Main Event estimated about 30-45 min. the Top Organizations are welcome to return to their usual activities. The party will continue for all to enjoy after. For details PM me.

Last edited:

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

(Premium Members ONLY for first half of the party!) Although previously planned for Saturday, We Have Decided To Reschedule the party to Sunday at 3 pm (PST).The Monoford Cartel invites the most well respected Organizations in Monoford to come to a mansion party this Sunday. There will be Drinks and a car show (bring the best whip for a prize!). The party is a neutral ground for all the powerful orgs to sit and discuss Business. (IDs will be checked at the door for security purposes) Guns are allowed for protection and security will be provided by us and other associates. ( We ask the invited ORGs to contribute to the party's security upon arrival just for the rp purposes) The most well established Orgs such as Monolyft, Siraq, Ancient, 1k, Unicorn Foundation, and 1776 are invited to attend this meeting; all others not mentioned please just PM me for an invite. Please refrain from all violent interactions with any enemies you may have for the sake of the party. After the Main Event estimated about 30-45 min. the Top Organizations are welcome to return to their usual activities. The party will continue for all to enjoy after. For details PM me.
Damn how you gonna throw a party and not invite me?

Der Hans

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Mando I invited you at bank the other day brotha. Please do come and bring the boys. LMK
Damn how you gonna throw a party and not invite me?
Mando I invited you at the bank a couple days ago but still should have been clearer. Of course we would be honored to have you and your boys in attendance. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mando I invited you at bank the other day brotha. Please do come and bring the boys. LMK

Mando I invited you at the bank a couple days ago but still should have been clearer. Of course we would be honored to have you and your boys in attendance. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Oh shit lets go, ill try to make it.