Monoford Police Department
The Monoford Police Department Command requests that certain law enforcement agents attend the training sessions described below, which will take place at different locations in Monoford County. The goal of these training sessions is to demonstrate and teach practical skills that are used regularly as a law enforcement officer. They also offer the chance to learn new techniques and approaches to several situations that you may not have thought of or seen before.
Each training session will be different, and details regarding each session will be provided to the people who attend them, likely just before the start of the session or at the very beginning of the session. All police ranks will be required to attend them, though the instructor hosting the session has the discretion to choose who must or who doesn't have to attend.
Training Session #1:
- Training Session #1:
- Time: 14-May-2022, 4:00 PM PST; https://a.chronus.eu/1A44524
- Topic: Dynamic Entry Part #1 - SWAT Training (Physical)
- Training Session #2:
- Time: 15-May-2022, 4:00 PM PST; https://a.chronus.eu/1A44AC4
- Topic: Dynamic Entry Part #2 - SWAT Training (Physical)
- Officers must be in uniform
- Officers must bring a standard-issue Pistol and or a standard-issue Rifle/SMG
- Officers must remain professional in the training session (2 strike system)