MRP Monoford should have a Drag Race circuit

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Should Drag Race Circuit be Included in Monoford

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ammeo

Mar 12, 2019
Description of suggestion: There should be a place in Monoford where players could come and do drag races. I have no idea how much work has been done on Monoford but some area can be given space for drag racing with a counter at the start and a finish line at the end.

Reason why it should be added: Drag Races would make the role play even more interesting and will bring a new element to the server.

thtgeekydude

Banned
Banned
Jul 21, 2018
+support Would allow a Open space for people to Just test their cars, Before we had the circle Highway on Paralake and the really long farm But i feel we wont have these On the new map, And personally if i spent months to Buy a car just to get banned for fail driving, Id be pretty livid.

redw1re

Mar 1, 2019
+Support :)...

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
No further map feature suggestions. If everything goes well we will have an instanced vehicle test track for Monoford.

Status
Not open for further replies.