MonoGov - The Workers' Foundation

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

SCOTTISH

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Training
Feb 2, 2019
London, United Kingdom (UK)
twitter.com
MonoGov - Workers' Foundation Designs (2).png
Welcome to the MonoGov, The Workers' Foundation Organisation page.
Disclaimer: The Workers' Foundation - MonoGov Organisation is a passive organisation and will not recognise any types of declarations made by other organisations (War, Allies, Other).
What is MonoGov?

MonoGov is a non-profit organisation branch of The Workers' Foundation based in the State of Monolith; created to provide working citizens with a united platform built around supporting one and another as they support and be the backbone to the State of Monolith through there dedication working in government and local jobs.

Support provided through:

(1) Schemes (Exl: Funding)

As a non-profit organisation, funding will be created through internal and external individuals (donations) which will be allocated to members in need on request and approval to assure safety and preserve of the scheme.
(2) Recognition
As a group, there is always a better chance of being recognised and through recognition change, if deserved can happen.
(3) Unity
Without the division of specific job or classification, MonoGov will be united upon all fronts of workers' in the State of Monolith. Fire, EMS, Police, Mayoral Office, Transport Authority all who have workers who can have extra support in times of need.
So just a spolier

⭐ Announcements ⭐
We are currently developing our organisation website for our information, full updated members/partners list, guidance, jobs and other information.
&
Our organisation thread page is to be heavily updated after publishing.

❗ Organisation Leadership ❗
Online Marketing Organizational Chart (2).png
Associate(s)
Members of the organisation of all categories/roles. - To be moved to our website.​
Executive
  • Jack Dobar; SCOTTISH ~ Executive Director ~ @SCOTTISH
Senior Management (Directors Board)
  • Vacant
Management
  • Sebastian Amhest; Elteraĝo ~ Recruitment Manager ~ @Elteragxo
Associate(s)/Member(s)
  • -To be updated
  • Frank Loadholt; Hatchet Tazz ~ Member ~ @Frank Loadholt
  • Hunter Holmes; Pyureh ~ Member ~ @Pyureh
MonoGov - Membership Declaration of Interest Application Form
We require that applicants have a minimum game player level of twenty-five (25) [Exceptions can be made] and confirmation of membership for a one week period before any change in status/interest.

Full Name:
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Player Level (Evidence Required; Image):

Why you would like to join MonoGov?
Do you have any skills in which you can contribute to MonoGov?
Any other comments?

Confirmation of Membership
Do you accept, on confirmation of membership to stay recognised in the MonoGov The Workers' Foundation for a One Week period in which after the set dates past you shall inform a member of management your change in interest/membership and no longer want to be a member of MonoGov.

(Example: I confirm to the MonoGov membership agreement )

Confirmation (Fill in here):
Partners & Donators
Individuals or organisations that provide support to MonoGov, via Donations or other resources.​
[Hidden] - To be modified. Forms not open.

Member Schemes & Paid Job Information
Members of MonoGov are entitled to join our exclusive schemes on funding their day to day life and take part in our range of job activities to get some monodollars.
[Hidden] - To be modified. Member schemes need to be transferred over & paid job information to be published.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Brad

SCOTTISH

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Training
Feb 2, 2019
twitter.com
MonoGov - Message from J.Dobar (1).png

Howdy!

The Workers' Foundation (MonoGov) has been officially founded today, 31/07/2020. Thank you to all participants in our poll to found MonoGov.

As you can see in our thread above we are still modifying and creating some stuff, so please give us some patience whilst we complete them.

• Our thread page will be updated at a later date with more information and changes in formatting/design.
  • Our website page will be created shortly and shift much useful information over there for better management and operations.
  • Recruitment is open, if you see me in-game, feel free to ask or apply via the declaration form above.
For more information on MonoGov (Our operations, goals, interests, etc) please visit our discussion thread, it should highlight questions you may have.
monolithservers.com/forums/threads/new-government-organisation-monogov.27658/

Kind Regards,

SCOTTISH (Jack Dobar)

Executive Director
The Workers' Foundation | MonoGov

Last edited:
Reactions: mak and Brad

Joey.

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Training
Jul 9, 2018
America's Microwave
Good luck

Alpha

Monolith Pleb
Oct 19, 2018
post is very nicely made gl

Pyureh

Monolith Newcomer
May 13, 2020
Are you still looking for a Affairs Manager or Director of Affairs?

Frank Loadholt

Monolith Rookie
Apr 1, 2018
Full Name: Frank Loadholt
Steam Name: Hatchet Tazz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54253137
Player Level (Evidence Required; Image): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2183679577 274

Why you would like to join MonoGov? I am interested in an ORG not based on Fragging all the time. Passiveness is what I seek. There is too much chaos.

Do you have any skills in which you can contribute to MonoGov? I try to be charismatic and overall, a basic good influence in the community.

Any other comments? I was really excited about this ORG when I heard the initial announcement. It would be my first official ORG in the three years I'll be apart of in the Mono Community. Whatever role I achieve in this ORG if accepted, I will try, to the best of my ability, to uphold to the best standard possible.

Do you accept, on confirmation of membership to stay recognised in the MonoGov The Workers' Foundation for a One Week period in which after the set dates past you shall inform a member of management your change in interest/membership and no longer want to be a member of MonoGov.

Confirmation: I agree to abide by the MonoGov membership agreement.

JucaMais

Monolith Grinder
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
Good luck.

Pyureh

Monolith Newcomer
May 13, 2020
We require that applicants have a minimum game player level of fifteen (25) [Exceptions can be made] and confirmation of membership for a one week period before any change in status/interest.

Full Name: Hunter Holmes
Steam Name: Pyureh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88346660
Player Level (Evidence Required; Image): Evidence confirmed with SCOTTISH

Why you would like to join MonoGov?: I take particular interests with an org that has neutrality and does not take interest in organization wars/allies.
Do you have any skills in which you can contribute to MonoGov?: Besides internal affairs and staffing experience, I can offer growth within the police and medical fields of this department, and take interest into that!
Any other comments?: None at this time!

Do you accept, on confirmation of membership to stay recognized in the MonoGov The Workers' Foundation for a One Week period in which after the set dates past you shall inform a member of management your change in interest/membership and no longer want to be a member of MonoGov?: I confirm to the MonoGov membership agreement

Confirmation (Fill in here): Hunter Holmes

mak

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Police Training
Aug 7, 2019
Good luck!

SCOTTISH

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Training
Feb 2, 2019
twitter.com
Full Name: Frank Loadholt
Steam Name: Hatchet Tazz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54253137
Player Level (Evidence Required; Image): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2183679577 274

Why you would like to join MonoGov? I am interested in an ORG not based on Fragging all the time. Passiveness is what I seek. There is too much chaos.

Do you have any skills in which you can contribute to MonoGov? I try to be charismatic and overall, a basic good influence in the community.

Any other comments? I was really excited about this ORG when I heard the initial announcement. It would be my first official ORG in the three years I'll be apart of in the Mono Community. Whatever role I achieve in this ORG if accepted, I will try, to the best of my ability, to uphold to the best standard possible.

Confirmation: I agree to abide by the MonoGov membership agreement.
We require that applicants have a minimum game player level of fifteen (25) [Exceptions can be made] and confirmation of membership for a one week period before any change in status/interest.

Full Name: Hunter Holmes
Steam Name: Pyureh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88346660
Player Level (Evidence Required; Image): Evidence confirmed with SCOTTISH

Why you would like to join MonoGov?: I take particular interests with an org that has neutrality and does not take interest in organization wars/allies.
Do you have any skills in which you can contribute to MonoGov?: Besides internal affairs and staffing experience, I can offer growth within the police and medical fields of this department, and take interest into that!
Any other comments?: None at this time!

Do you accept, on confirmation of membership to stay recognized in the MonoGov The Workers' Foundation for a One Week period in which after the set dates past you shall inform a member of management your change in interest/membership and no longer want to be a member of MonoGov?: I confirm to the MonoGov membership agreement

Confirmation (Fill in here): Hunter Holmes
Hey @Frank Loadholt & @Pyureh ,

Thank you for applying to join MonoGov, your forms have been accepted. As of the moment, as we are currently still modifying our organisation thread page so we will list you down (under associates/members) but changes in design and updates of information, support, etc will be provided at a later date.

If you have any questions you may contact me via the forum or discord. To get access to the organisation in-game, please contact either myself or @Elteragxo to be invited.

Congratulations & Welcome to MonoGov, more updates are to come soon.