Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

THREAD UNDER EDIT
Note to Forum Moderation. Please allow due time for the thread to be updated. Once edits are complete an announcement of re-establishment will be made. Until then, I don't want to draw any attention to the thread page. Do not lock or move the thread. Thank you, in advance. - @Dobarion
MonoGov - Workers' Foundation Designs (2).png
Welcome to the MonoGov, The Workers' Foundation Organisation page.
Disclaimer: The Workers' Foundation - MonoGov Organisation is a passive organisation and will not recognise any types of declarations made by other organisations (War, Allies, Other).
What is MonoGov?

MonoGov is a non-profit organisation branch of The Workers' Foundation based in the State of Monolith; created to provide working citizens with a united platform built around supporting one and another as they support and be the backbone to the State of Monolith through there dedication working in government and local jobs.

Support provided through:

(1) Schemes (Incl: Funding)

As a non-profit organisation, funding will be created through internal and external individuals (donations) which will be allocated to members in need on request and approval to assure safety and preserve of the scheme.
(2) Recognition
As a group, there is always a better chance of being recognised and through recognition change, if deserved can happen.
(3) Unity
Without the division of specific job or classification, MonoGov will be united upon all fronts of workers' in the State of Monolith. Fire, EMS, Police, Mayoral Office, Transport Authority all who have workers who can have extra support in times of need.
How MonoGov Operates?

MonoGov as a non-profit organisation shall operate through given donations from internal and external stakeholders (members, partners, donators) to support the MonoGov member funding scheme that shall support internal members to fund their career and personal advances.
Check out our Organisation Overview PDF:
Also attached to our organisation thread below, click to download/view.
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Db6A4uvOi_nHz6APNWDj5Uof87dJGAsi/view?usp=sharing

Our Platform & Services

discord-logo-png-7622.png
Platform Release: The Cube Discord Server
MonoGov will be primarily using the facilities of Discord to manage/operate MonoGov. All membership/partnerships records will be logged within our server. This communications platform will act as a central hub for members to communicate, work as a team and organise other activities on other games.

Make sure to read the server rules, info and any notification sent.
Disclaimer:
Our Discord Server (The Cube) are not violating the MRP Server Rule 1.10 by advertising our Discord platform as we are directly affiliated with Monolith Servers through our organisation as it shall be used to manage MonoGov.

<Link Removed>

Apply to become a member!
The application just records basic information and there are no base requirements to join.
Link: https://forms.gle/qUhk7Stgo5idKsdN8

Further Information
As of the moment, all forms of information will be uploaded to our Discord Server while we create the necessary platforms to better display our organisation information and services.
Provided by
The Workers' Foundation - MonoGov
Executive Management

Attachments

• T.W.F - MonoGov; Org. Overview.pdf
    768.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

MonoGov - Message from J.Dobar (1).png

Howdy!

The Workers' Foundation (MonoGov) officially founded 31/07/2020. Don't forget to check out all our published links.

As you can see in our thread above we are still modifying and creating some stuff, so please give us some patience whilst we complete them.

• Our thread page will be update on a monthly basis with changes in format and information.
  • Our website page will be created shortly and shift much useful information over there for better management and operations.
  • Recruitment is open, if you see me in-game, feel free to ask or apply via the declaration form above.
For more information on MonoGov (Our operations, goals, interests, etc) please click the link below to view our organisation overview document:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Db6A4uvOi_nHz6APNWDj5Uof87dJGAsi/view?usp=sharing

Kind Regards,

Jack Dobar

Executive Director

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck

Josh Brown

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Good Luck!

Alpha

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

post is very nicely made gl

Pyureh

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Are you still looking for a Affairs Manager or Director of Affairs?

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Full Name: Frank Loadholt
Steam Name: Hatchet Tazz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54253137
Player Level (Evidence Required; Image): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2183679577 274

Why you would like to join MonoGov? I am interested in an ORG not based on Fragging all the time. Passiveness is what I seek. There is too much chaos.

Do you have any skills in which you can contribute to MonoGov? I try to be charismatic and overall, a basic good influence in the community.

Any other comments? I was really excited about this ORG when I heard the initial announcement. It would be my first official ORG in the three years I'll be apart of in the Mono Community. Whatever role I achieve in this ORG if accepted, I will try, to the best of my ability, to uphold to the best standard possible.

Confirmation of Membership
Do you accept, on confirmation of membership to stay recognised in the MonoGov The Workers' Foundation for a One Week period in which after the set dates past you shall inform a member of management your change in interest/membership and no longer want to be a member of MonoGov.

Confirmation: I agree to abide by the MonoGov membership agreement.

Pyureh

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We require that applicants have a minimum game player level of fifteen (25) [Exceptions can be made] and confirmation of membership for a one week period before any change in status/interest.

Full Name: Hunter Holmes
Steam Name: Pyureh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88346660
Player Level (Evidence Required; Image): Evidence confirmed with SCOTTISH

Why you would like to join MonoGov?: I take particular interests with an org that has neutrality and does not take interest in organization wars/allies.
Do you have any skills in which you can contribute to MonoGov?: Besides internal affairs and staffing experience, I can offer growth within the police and medical fields of this department, and take interest into that!
Any other comments?: None at this time!

Do you accept, on confirmation of membership to stay recognized in the MonoGov The Workers' Foundation for a One Week period in which after the set dates past you shall inform a member of management your change in interest/membership and no longer want to be a member of MonoGov?: I confirm to the MonoGov membership agreement

Confirmation (Fill in here): Hunter Holmes

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good Luck

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck!

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Full Name: Frank Loadholt
Steam Name: Hatchet Tazz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54253137
Player Level (Evidence Required; Image): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2183679577 274

Why you would like to join MonoGov? I am interested in an ORG not based on Fragging all the time. Passiveness is what I seek. There is too much chaos.

Do you have any skills in which you can contribute to MonoGov? I try to be charismatic and overall, a basic good influence in the community.

Any other comments? I was really excited about this ORG when I heard the initial announcement. It would be my first official ORG in the three years I'll be apart of in the Mono Community. Whatever role I achieve in this ORG if accepted, I will try, to the best of my ability, to uphold to the best standard possible.

Do you accept, on confirmation of membership to stay recognised in the MonoGov The Workers' Foundation for a One Week period in which after the set dates past you shall inform a member of management your change in interest/membership and no longer want to be a member of MonoGov.

Confirmation: I agree to abide by the MonoGov membership agreement.
We require that applicants have a minimum game player level of fifteen (25) [Exceptions can be made] and confirmation of membership for a one week period before any change in status/interest.

Full Name: Hunter Holmes
Steam Name: Pyureh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88346660
Player Level (Evidence Required; Image): Evidence confirmed with SCOTTISH

Why you would like to join MonoGov?: I take particular interests with an org that has neutrality and does not take interest in organization wars/allies.
Do you have any skills in which you can contribute to MonoGov?: Besides internal affairs and staffing experience, I can offer growth within the police and medical fields of this department, and take interest into that!
Any other comments?: None at this time!

Do you accept, on confirmation of membership to stay recognized in the MonoGov The Workers' Foundation for a One Week period in which after the set dates past you shall inform a member of management your change in interest/membership and no longer want to be a member of MonoGov?: I confirm to the MonoGov membership agreement

Confirmation (Fill in here): Hunter Holmes

Hey @Frank Loadholt & @Pyureh ,

Thank you for applying to join MonoGov, your forms have been accepted. As of the moment, as we are currently still modifying our organisation thread page so we will list you down (under associates/members) but changes in design and updates of information, support, etc will be provided at a later date.

If you have any questions you may contact me via the forum or discord. To get access to the organisation in-game, please contact either myself or @Elteragxo to be invited.

Congratulations & Welcome to MonoGov, more updates are to come soon.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Organisation Page Update:
  • We have introduced and published our new services/platforms.
    • The Job Board will be released soon with paid jobs.
  • An organisation overview document has been created and attached/linked to the thread.
Note: Further editing of the thread page and all other documents are still underway, unannounced edits/changes will happen.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Organisation Notice:
  • Members/Partners who are added to MonoGov will be announced on our Discord Server and not the forum replies. Any announcement/advertisement will be posted in the Organisation Thread.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Are you still looking for a Affairs Manager or Director of Affairs?

Hey @Pyureh ,

We are still looking for people to join our management team, we have recently decided to merge our marketing & affairs into one but that shouldn't be much of an issue.

Thanks,

Jack Dobar
Executive Director

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Organisation Disbanded
by a vote of MonoGov Management

"May a passive organisation of better representation, integrity, structure and membership found in the future."​
- Jack Dobar / SCOTTISH​

MRP - MonoGov Ads. (7).png