Monolith 2: A small adventure

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Gammer3

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
Sep 5, 2017
Alabama, United States of America

DystopianRaven

Monolith Pleb
Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Heck, love me a good admin sit, very entertaining when spectating, nice job!!

I do suggest adding a keybind to hide the hud and players names visible when you're no-clipped, I personally have cl_drawhud 0 & cl_drawhud 1
bound to keys on the numpad.

Cool to see the intros being used by other people than myself, thanks.

Reactions: gm1003 and Gammer3

Horrendous

Monolith Pleb
Dec 29, 2017
Michigan, United States of America
Lmao, that’s like the most anti climactic scream I’ve heard when the strider claps your car.

Reactions: Gammer3

Eden

Aug 28, 2017
it was good i like it +++

but for the next video
let me give you some more tips, when you doing cinematics like the first one, try to change your fov to the lowest possible, download a controller emulator so the movement feels smooth unlike the linear mouse movement,

**optional** but still looks great, try to make transitions between scene something that soothes the enviroment

also for example in car chase, don't use the game sounds **UNLESS it's like a hostage situation** what i like to do is my own SFX feels better and nicer

if you need any editing help lemme know i am here 24/7 and i've been editing for quiet awhile (3 years)

• Wow
Reactions: Gammer3 and Nifae

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
I hear your nic stick in the background smh

Reactions: Gammer3