Monolith Launcher [Kryptonite]

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io
Monolith Logo(1).png
_____________________________________________________________________________________
What's Kryptonite?
Kryptonite is an application written in C#, made specifically for the Monolith Server(s) Community, The Kryptonite Launcher created by Rondell, can allow users to launch directly into Monolith, stay up-to-date with the latest, and perform actions to their game from the comfort of the Application.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
How do I download?
Download Kryptonite from GitHub Release page, download the Monolith Launcher.zip from the latest version, once you download it for the first-time, then when a update is available, you'll be given a prompt, and updates automatically download themselves, so no need to have to manually replace & delete each and every-time.

Capture.PNG

Kryptonite Links

[Discord] - https://discord.gg/GR53CNQ
[GitHub] - https://github.com/rondellivey03/Monolith-Launcher-2/releases
[Trello] - https://trello.com/b/wxjJQnux/monolith-launcher

If you have anymore questions, DM me on Discord, Rondell#9451​

Last edited:

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io
Was getting DM’d on discord about where to download the Monolith Launcher, (even though it’s already linked...)

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io
111.PNG
Making a new update to the Monolith Launcher, here's a preview of it.
Version 1.1.0 - Pre Release - It's a w.i.p so everything will look better later on.

Reactions: dylan7

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io

Brand new update to Monolith Launcher, Version 1.1.1

1. Updated
    • Settings UI, Changed the UI of the Settings panel to fit with the recent Monolith Launcher UI Changes
  2. Fixed
    • Fixed grammical issues within' the launcher.
    • Fixed some links on Monolith:RP Panel not working.
    • Fixed animation speeds being slow.
  3. Removed
    • Removed unused resources.
Available on GitHub, Check it out! https://github.com/rondellivey03/Monolith-Launcher-2/releases

• Wow
Reactions: Silhouhat

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io
Capture.PNG
Updated Monolith Launcher, Version 1.1.2

1. Happy Mono-Christmas
    • Updated the UI to match /w the Forums for Christmas.
    • Fixed the links under 'Community' not working, also added Creative link too.

2. Acknowledged Problems with the Launcher.
    • Using the Monolith RP: Xenith (Dark or Light): Christmas 2019 Edition theme on the Monolith Forums may lag the launcher, this is because the launcher uses IE 12 to display the content.

I'm working on implementing either edge or firebug (firefox) into the application to provided faster, better experience, if any issues come up that isn't listed here, please let me know via Discord.

• The Monolith Launcher may stop working properly, and close unexpectedly without a error message, I don't know exactly what's causing this problem, but I am fixing this asap.

This might be a Memory related issue, or an runtime error with the Bunifu Frameworks that's integrated, but I am investigating and looking for possible solutions.

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io
440abb42b2595b0fc4681af8489c5a6b.png
Updated Monolith Launcher v1.2.0

1. Implemented
    • Microsoft Edge Support, The application uses the Microsoft Edge view, which allows everything to properly load, loads faster, and doesn't lag the application down, as with the IE [Internet Explorer], well... you pretty much know how crappy Internet Explorer is.

2. Changes
    • Removed IE Support
    • Updated UI Colors to be more Readable.
    • Changed & Resized Monolith Image [Request by Blackjack]
    • Page Title shows in the Launcher on the Top.
    • Removed MonoAwards Quicklinks.

3. Wanna keep track of things?
    I have a Discord, I post information, sneak-peaks, commits, releases, help, faq, and stuff there.

If you wanna stay within' the loop of things about the Monolith Launcher, feel free to join the Discord Server.
    You can find the Discord Server Link in the "Social" tab of the Quick links

Last edited:

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io
For anybody that uses the Monolith Launcher, there's some that aren't in the Monolith Launcher Discord.

so I lost access to my old Discord Account @Rondell#5907 and Discord Support pretty much told me they aren't able to help me, and told me to make a new server, which I did, and can be found at https://discord.gg/h3xuZZk, This server won't be used anymore for commits, announcements or anything, I'm really sorry, I tried my best to prevent this. Thanks - Rondell

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io
"For those who aren't in the Discord Server, I created a Discord Server so you can keep up with updates, announcements, issues and discuss about the Launcher there. https://discord.gg/h3xuZZk"

I've been continuing to release new versions of Monolith Launcher, and each update is always promised improvements, I'm currently working on Update 2.0 of Monolith Launcher, I started working with C-Sharp WPF and its bit different than Winform, so I'm learning with it. If you wanna suggest some features you think should be implemented into the Monolith Launcher, feel free to submit your suggestions to me at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRc8oATobqfArsmNevQdyOS5hckagUSbamjvn3JY7iLnGq_A/viewform - Rondell

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io
Capture.PNG
Monolith Launcher has been Updated to 1.3

Its MonoAwards Time!
• Removed the Christmas Theme.
• Switched to the Golden Theme, for Monolith Awards.
• Removed Experimental Features / Beta Features from Launcher.
• Removed unused resources & coding.

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io
I have a question.
Does anyone still use the Monolith Launcher? I feel like that the new with the Monolith Launcher has worn off and not many people uses it anymore, and if you did stop using it, why did you stop using it? and would their be anyway I could make improvements to make it any better?

TheCrustyPlayer™

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Nov 14, 2018
ENGLAND
I use it all the time.

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
Monolith Launcher
rondellivey03.github.io
1.PNG
Brand new update has been released.

1. Redesigned the Launcher UI, It's simple, as well as Easy to use, all the Monolith Server(s) and Game(s) located on the left panel, while all the news and information located in the front.
  2. Renamed from Monolith Launcher to Kryptonite.
  3. Removed the Forums view and Quick-links and just added a button that links to the forums.
  4. Removed Configuration panel, it really served no purpose.
  5. Removed bunch of unused resources & coding.
Keep in mind, the Monolith Launcher has been renamed to Kryptonite, if you're using the Monolith Launcher and download via Update, a new app will download in the Monolith Launcher directory, use the Kryptonite.exe instead of Monolith-Launcher-2.exe for now on.

• Love
Reactions: Alex_

Alex_

Dec 2, 2016
that new design bro... soo sexy ngl
gonna download rn