Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@DystopianRaven has decided to step down from his post on the team. We would like to thank him for all his contributions towards the community and its playerbase, and wish him luck on his future journey's!

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Maj.Kat has been promoted to Senior Administrator. He is dedicated, takes a lot of initiative and is loyal to us! We believe he will be a very good addition to our Senior Administration team!

@Brusier @OoOoO @Forsai @mellowed. and @Joey have been taken off trial!

Congratulations to them all!

Last edited:

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Recently, I graduated from university, which meant that I'm free to the world and I've been really eager to get into the games industry. I've been applying around for the last couple of months and I got accepted as a Games Programmer at a studio in the UK. The project is something I'm really interested in and it allows me to get my life started.

This, however, means that I can't be Lead. It's not gonna happen immediately, I start on the 5th of August, and I'll be stepping down from my position, and Mark will be in charge of the operations here for Monolith RP. I have a lot of faith in him to get shit done! 6.0 will still be coming, and it's coming sooner rather than later.

Development isn't stopping, so don't worry about it. It's been an amazing journey with you guys, and I'm really proud to have seen Monolith grown from its infancy to its now adult life. A big heart to everyone in this community. I really wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for you guys.

Thank you all.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Nifae and @Shimax have both been promoted to Administrator, due to their work and dedication! Keep up with it!

@pea, @SCOTTISH and @Airless have been taken off trial!

Congratulations to them all!

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Nitr0us has decided to step down from his moderator position. We appreciate his work on the community and wish him good fortune on his future endeavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.