Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@something has been promoted to Senior Administrator! His hard work and dedication to the community have earned him this well-deserved recognition. Congratulations, Boris!

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Aziel has been removed from the staff team due to a violation of internal staff policy and guidelines. We thank him for the contributions that he made during his time on the team.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Thanewolfe decided to step down from his Community Manager position today. He was an amazing asset to the community, not to mention a great friend and staff member. Ever since he joined the team and the community, he was always kind, friendly, playful and really enjoyed it here. It has been a blessing to see him go up the ranks, from Trial Moderator to Community Manager.

We thank him for all of the work he has done until this day and wish him good fortune on his future. On a more personal note, it was great to count on you and your support last year when we really needed it and it is great to see how far we've come to this day. Please do not be a stranger! The door will always be open if you choose to return.

Thank you Thane!

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Today is a very special day for Monolith. There will be a few changes taking place, including what is described in this post.

It is with great pleasure that I announce the new Community Management team of Monolith Servers. We've been thinking about this for a while and decided it is time to recognize the hard work and dedication of people that have been here for a long time and that have contributed extensively for the community growth and expansion, both staff and development wise. We will continue working together, as a team, in order to provide you all with the best experience in game and in the community.

With that said, I want to congratulate @shain and @Marwan for their new positions as Community Managers! And, at the same time, I also want to welcome on board of our Community Management team @Brad and @something as our two new Server Directors!

They have all been working hard and have supported Monolith when it needed the most, thus the promotion is well deserved and I am sure that they will be stellar Server Directors and Community Managers.

Congratulations to them all! Lets get to work! :cool:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am sadden to announce that my dear friend @Marwan has resigned from his position as Community Manager, I've watched him become a moderator, & work his way up to the red ranks right beside me. His love & dedication for this community, has been like no ever before tirelessly working on projects, assisting teams when in need, developing, & making crucial decisions regarding the community.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end due to personal life commitments, and it is with a heavy heart that we announce the departure of our dear friend. We would all like to formally and with love wish @Marwan a great future endeavors throughout his life. Just know that You're always welcome back!

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately, @toohightogame has decided to resign from his position as Senior Administrator. Over the past year as a staff member, he has been a crucial part of the team and we hope that he'll come back at a later date - he'll always be welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.