MonolithRP Q&A

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Salvatore Tortellini

Aug 30, 2017
United States of America
Im starting this thread for anyone who has random questions about the tiny details for the server. I know I have some and I will have some in the future so ill make this thread for me and others who have questions. Post your questions below!

Last edited:

Salvatore Tortellini

Aug 30, 2017
United States of America
Three questions:

How long does it take for a backpack to despawn?

How do warning points work, can you lose them overtime?

Can you not loot bodies that arent dead completely?
Ex: Hit by car, in critical state etc.

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Last edited:
Reactions: gm1003

Wilson Fabler

Jan 26, 2019
Do the guns work on single player the same as they do on the server like are there any server side edits to recoil and whatnot?

gm1003

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX
Do the guns work on single player the same as they do on the server like are there any server side edits to recoil and whatnot?
There are some modifications to the CW weapons

Frankyz

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
Is freezing the kerosene or drafting bucket in the floor so it auto-shakes considered exploiting or breaking game physics?

Eldar987

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2018
Is freezing the kerosene or drafting bucket in the floor so it auto-shakes considered exploiting or breaking game physics?
Yes, anything that gives you an advantage over another player through the use of glitched game mechanics is forbidden

killerjam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi all, i just joined the server for the first time and i'm trying to make a new character but when ever i try to click on the name box i can't its as if its buged or glitch me can anyone help? I really wanna play on the server as i seen videos ect

• Love
Reactions: Ethilyk

Eldar987

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2018
Hi all, i just joined the server for the first time and i'm trying to make a new character but when ever i try to click on the name box i can't its as if its buged or glitch me can anyone help? I really wanna play on the server as i seen videos ect

Try pressing F3 and then clicking on the name box. Let me know if it works

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict
Dec 10, 2017
Reactions: WaTer_MeLoN

TonydatBrony

Oct 29, 2018
Is there ever an instance where using a vehicle as a weapon is allowed, and if not, (besides realism) is there any reason to keep the vehicle/player collision?

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict
Dec 10, 2017
Is there ever an instance where using a vehicle as a weapon is allowed, and if not, (besides realism) is there any reason to keep the vehicle/player collision?
Yes. You can use the vehicle if your life is in danger.

1. Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if your or a befriended life is in immediate danger and no other option of self defense is available. Exact rule ^^

Pizza

Dec 28, 2018
Africa
Are you allowed to say to someone when your police "get out of the car or you'll be shot" even when they aren't code red, and then proceed to shoot their car

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict
Dec 10, 2017
Are you allowed to say to someone when your police "get out of the car or you'll be shot" even when they aren't code red, and then proceed to shoot their car
No.

gm1003

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX
But can you thread them. That you shoot right?
From the Monolith Police Handbook:
You may only use lethal force if an individual is a direct threat to your life or the life of those around you, or they have already crossed that line and killed or injured someone.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict
Dec 10, 2017