MonolithRP Q&A

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Kevin Hansen

Monolith Pleb
Oct 21, 2018
In my opinion, it is FTVL and straight abusing game mechanics. In real life standing in front of a car and having that person step on the gas nearly always guarantees a hospital visit and possibly death, which is where the abuse of game mechanics comes in. Knowing the car won’t kill you because of the way hitting people works on monolith you are abusing that to be able to kill someone. By standing in front of their car you are putting them in a bad situation because of how the car physics works, so if you treat it like real life it’s failure to value life and basing it on in game, it’s abusing the shit out of the driving mechanics and what allows you to shoot someone as police.
You do know that police officers do this irl?

Bryce

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Media Creator
Police Training
Jan 22, 2019
Minnesnowta, US
They are not supposed to. I spent plenty of time on a small city police department and I would have my ass GRILLED if I had been stupid enough to put myself in front of a running vehicle with a driver. The answer is this: Standing in front of a running vehicle with a driver IS FTVL and could also get you in hot water for trying to bait a gunfight.

Reactions: mak

JucaMais

Monolith Grinder
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
Who in a healthy state of mind would do that? Why a rl cop would trust that a stranger wouldn’t just step on the gas and run him over? This makes no sense.... unless you intentionally want to get hit so you can Code Red that car, but guess what? there is no code red rule irl and real-life cops dont risk their lives just to be able to shoot someone.

There are precedents for player reports in which officers who did this were punished. If it happens to you or you see a police officer with such an attitude, record it and make a report.

Last edited:

reqord

Monolith Grinder
Jul 30, 2017
Colorado, United States of America
Who in a healthy state of mind would do that? Why a rl cop would trust that a stranger wouldn’t just step on the gas and run him over? This makes no sense.... unless you intentionally want to get hit so you can Code Red that car, but guess what? there is no code red rule irl and real-life cops dont risk their lives just to be able to shoot someone.

There are precedents for player reports in which officers who did this were punished. If it happens to you or you see a police officer with such an attitude, record it and make a report.
The monolith qna thread is where the real beef start cooking

Kevin Hansen

Monolith Pleb
Oct 21, 2018
They are not supposed to. I spent plenty of time on a small city police department and I would have my ass GRILLED if I had been stupid enough to put myself in front of a running vehicle with a driver. The answer is this: Standing in front of a running vehicle with a driver IS FTVL and could also get you in hot water for trying to bait a gunfight.
It is a police officers job to stop criminals and getting in their way, so if their dumbass decide to try to kill cops and evade and i stand infront of them and they try to run my ass over they are going to get shot.

Frank Loadholt

Monolith Rookie
Apr 1, 2018
It is a police officers job to stop criminals and getting in their way, so if their dumbass decide to try to kill cops and evade and i stand infront of them and they try to run my ass over they are going to get shot.
Thats why we have problems as cops. Got those who stand in front of the car, just to buy time for another officer to get there, or to get a false code red.

Guacay #

Monolith Rookie
Jan 17, 2019
1. What are painkillers are going to be used for?
2. are they going to replace medkits in favor of painkillers?
3. are they dropable on death or confiscatable on wearer?
4. what is the stackable size for painkillers (Game Balance)?
5. If they are going to be replaced/not replaced, How much healing percentage will it regain/regenerate if consume (Game Balance)?
6. EDIT: Will there be the weakest and strongest painkillers each has its own effects and healing percentage?

Last edited: