Not open for further replies.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

gottalnet-jpg.10863

Event Announcement:
Based upon the popular show “America’s Got Talent,” contestants will compete against each other for the best talents which will be determined by the judges. This event will consist of three stages including; qualifiers, semi-finals, and finals. Each contestant will be given a shot at showing off their said “talent.” The judges will then come to a conclusion if you go onto the next stage/round.

When is it?
Monolith’s Got Talent will take place on Saturday, May 15th at 5 PM (chronus link)

Rules:
  • The maximum number of contestants for one act is 3 players.
  • The judges are able to use an "x," moreover three x's will result in an immediate disqualification.
  • You're not allowed to bring any weapons into this event moreover, you're not allowed to raid or mug anyone in this event.
  • You will be immediately disqualified & punished for any racism in any acts.
  • Music will not be provided, you will be allowed to play music through your microphone. (Only in this event)
  • The prize will not be distributed amongst everyone in said, "act." It will only be given to the act's leader.
  • Some rules may be subject to change.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me or reply to this post.

Last edited:

suho

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I won this event today but I never received one of the promised prizes. It was advertised by the staff on the server that the prize would include the following: 100,000 In game cash AND a Combine Mask. I receive the 100k by @Arroyo but never received the mask. I asked around and was told that I didn't receive it due to the lead developer logging off by the time I had won the event, and that I should "wait" because he was the person that had the mask. I was ignored by most staff after that.

I am writing this reply because the only reason I joined the event was to attempt to win the Combine Mask (as advertised).
And now without receiving my promised prize, you could probably see I'm a little upset.

SteamID64: 76561198116221348
In game name: Suji Kay
Steam name: suho

@Afash @Brad @Skojenmeister

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You recieved the $100,000 from me.

I cannot comment for the 'promised prizes' but the event overall was a success in terms of how it started and ended.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I won this event today but I never received one of the promised prizes. It was advertised by the staff on the server that the prize would include the following: 100,000 In game cash AND a Combine Mask. I receive the 100k by @Arroyo but never received the mask. I asked around and was told that I didn't receive it due to the lead developer logging off by the time I had won the event, and that I should "wait" because he was the person that had the mask. I was ignored by most staff after that.

I am writing this reply because the only reason I joined the event was to attempt to win the Combine Mask (as advertised).
And now without receiving my promised prize, you could probably see I'm a little upset.

SteamID64: 76561198116221348
In game name: Suji Kay
Steam name: suho

@Afash @Brad @Skojenmeister
@suho Contact me on discord HockeyExpert30#7857

Status
Not open for further replies.