Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Monomaps 3.6 Released​

Measuring Distance Feature
  • Right click anywhere on the map, and select the Measure Distance button.
  • You can now discover how far away a location is in meters based on the in-game distances.
UI Enhancements
  • Completely updated the Settings UI to look more appealing.
  • Updated other aspects such as Context Menu, Modal, Alerts, and more.
Thanks for using Monomaps! Please let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions, and don't forget to share this project with other Monolith Players!

Happy Monomapping!!
https://monomaps.monohead.dev/

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

New Temporary URL

The primary domain is currently down, so I reuploaded Monomaps to a new temporary URL until I am able to resolve the issues, you can access Monomaps at http://monomaps.rf.gd/.

Please do share that URL if directing people to Monomaps.
  • When the official domain comes back online, you'll get redirected to it automatically.
  • Browser might say it's not secured / unsafe, its because there's no SSL Certificate on the temp url.
Happy Monomapping.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Monomaps Updated.​

Version 3.6.2 released, this update contains a few fixes and adjustments to Monomaps.

• Fixed Monomap Settings function UpdateSetting(name, value); bug when updating a String or Integer Value throws an error saying value must be a Boolen.
  • Implemented a function into Monomap Settings to allow toggling a setting Boolen instead of having to call separate functions such as EnableSetting(name) or DisableSetting(name).
  • Fixed a bug where Monomaps refused to open a Map Marker with an ID that contains a decimal such as (0.01) or (135.59), these markers are generally reserved for Temp Markers.

Version 3.6.3 released, this update only contains 1 change.

Happy Monomapping!​

Last edited:

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Now that we're back on Monoford, I'm going to resume pushing updates through on Monomaps, I'm currently working on Monomaps 3.7 which will contain things like

• All Resource Locations, including what resources are available at the location.
  • Images for all locations, some has images, some don't, also images will be hosted on Monomaps itself instead of third-party so better performance.
  • Gang Zones will be updated and will include more information about the zone.
  • Few more things but I won't list all of it.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas?​

I'm trying to think of some more things to add to Monomaps or even change about Monomaps, if anyone has any suggestions, lemme know and I'll start working on it.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Monomaps3.7Update.png

Monomaps 3.7 Update​

This update contains significant changes that overall improves the user experience.

What's new?​

• [Updated] Completely updated all rentable properties, shows Rent Price, Property Type, Doors and Outlets.
  • [Updated] Updated Log Cabin locations and added Cabin Icons instead of House Icons.
  • [Updated] Updated AD 24/7 locations and added Garage Icons instead of House Icons.
  • [Updated] Powerplant location and added an image and information to it.
  • [Added] Implemented quick links to notable locations such as Car Dealership & Police Dept.
  • [Added] Implemented all resource nodes and what they contain.
  • [Removed] Removed the limited time cosmetic NPC (Drip King Crop.)
Additionally, these are some small changes that are just being logged for future reference.
  • Fixed the Monomaps Updater throwing an error which prevented the Update Dialog from displaying.
  • Fixed an issue where
    JavaScript:
    getSettingValue(n);
    function wasn't returning a value for settings that were considered as an Integer.

Happy Monomapping!

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

link doesnt work

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

link doesnt work

Something corrupted during the process of transferring files from Dev Branch to the Main Branch, currently in the process of reuploading the latest version of Monomaps.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Monomaps is available again, unfortunately the implementation of the resource nodes and some other stuff got lost so I'm going to reimplement that back into Monomaps and implement a fix for the file sync not working properly so I'm not having to manually transfer files :rolleyes:. I'll have that available around 3pm est.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Monomaps372-Update.png

Monomaps 3.7.2 Update​

I've added all the dumpster locations to Monomaps, by default the markers are disabled because Monomaps already contains lot of markers as it stands.

To enable them, just visit the Filter Menu, then select Miscellaneous then Save Filter Selection, then poof you'll see little dumpsters scattered around, that looks like this, (Video)
1709591201280.png

If you wish to be on that Dumpster Grind and want to only look at dumpsters, you can filter out all markers but the Miscellaneous ones.

Happy Monomapping!