GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: suggestion

Title: monophone police app

Context:

(This was a suggestion I had on GitHub I have deleted and moved here for ease of use)

Describe The Feature​

Revamp the police database (and maybe even the UI a bit) to work with the mono phone and allow cops to use the database while non-cops can go into the app and report crimes and even mark their deployed vehicle as stolen (this would show up on ANPR when a cop scans a car that is marked as stolen) as well as fixing the UI so you can see the full reason why someone was arrested or warranted (if the reason is too long when giving a warrant for example when you look at the warrant reason in the computer it gets cut off)

Why Would You Like This Feature?​

it would make tracking stolen cars way more realistic and fun for PD as well as allowing people to report crimes through an app would make it way more realistic than calling 911 to report someone stole your car or your TV.

Suggested Solution​

add a "Police app" to the mono phone when employed as a cop it would function as a mobile database when not employed as a cop launching the app would allow you to view any pending tickets, report crimes (even anonymously), and flag your deployed vehicle as stolen (SGT or LT+ would be able to flag cars as stolen in the database as well if this gets abused just allow individuals to flag their own cars as stolen) when a stolen car is picked up by ANPR it would say "CAR FLAGGED AS STOLEN" in chat like it does when you pick up a wanted car or expired license.

Another note I’d like to add

instead of creating a new app you could add this functionality to the recently added “city” app