• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Monster News Network

Would you like more of this

• Total voters

Ketamine™

Jul 24, 2017
" This is Monster news net work with an exclusive look at the underground gambling scene in the town of para lake. "
Field recorder Benny Monster was there to witness a massive bet scandal take place. Footage below.
[MEDIA REDACTED]

Last edited:

Chris Heist

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Austria

Ketamine™

Jul 24, 2017
Field reporter Benny Monster on the scene looking into the shady business practice of mob owned clinics operating within the city. Due to Para lake currently being in a shortage of medical supply's these "clinics are sometimes peoples only hope for quality health care. I take a close look at what these clinics offer.

officernoodles

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Sep 10, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Field reporter Benny Monster on the scene looking into the shady business practice of mob owned clinics operating within the city. Due to Para lake currently being in a shortage of medical supply's these "clinics are sometimes peoples only hope for quality health care. I take a close look at what these clinics offer.
You went to my Clinic at the wong time. We had just done a lobotomy on a subject which turned into him trying to rob the Clinic so we had to defend ourselves and well someone ended up dead. We were closed so we could clean up the mess. Maybe you can stop by sometime when we are open again and I'll give you a 10% discount with free morphine.

kevsonic

Jun 21, 2017
Hey everyone, just as an FYI the new Monster News organization page is located HERE . If you are currently a member of Monster News you will receive a rank (assuming you are not part of another organization) However, if you are we will have a "Outsider" rank which will allow you to still write articles for Monster News without being an official member. Thank you @VirusThoughtz for getting this whole thing started.

Top Bottom