Not open for further replies.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Monster News Logo (1).png
Monster News Network

ABOUT US
The Monster News Network is a new and uprising new crew in Paralake City that is determined to bring you the most up to date news about everything going on in Paralake. This includes, but is not limited to: Crime, Police Activity, Corruption, weather, and stories about the local businesses and people that you love. It is our mission to bring you the highest quality news possible. However, we are not your "typical" news station. The main thing that makes us different is that we are ran by the people. We do NOT have degrees in journalism and we do NOT care about paychecks, the only thing that we care about is interesting news and making sure that we get you quality articles fast .

FAQ
Q: What is your relationship with the Monster Family?
A: We are a branch of the (former) Monster Family which you can learn more about HERE
We are still running, but the Monster family is not

Q: Didn't @VirusThoughtz used to run this?
A: Yes, he did. However, that was before this expanded into an actual organization.

Q: Do you guys participate in any criminal activity?
A: Possibility...

Requirements

• Must follow server rules
  • Must be reasonably mature
  • Must be dedicated to the news profession
  • Must respect co workers
  • Must be active within Monolith
  • Must put out a decent amount of news stories (This amount is TBD on a case by case basis)
  • Must remain loyal to the family
Application

1. What is the best meme of all time? :
2. Why do you want to work for Monster News? :
3. Do you have any previous experience in the News Industry ? :
4. Do you own a news van (not required, but would be pretty cool) ? :
5. What makes you fit for our company? :
6. What is your Role play name? :
7. Do you promise to hold all secrets of the Monster Family? :

Roster
Head Reporter- Oversees day to day operations of Monster News; handling money, reviewing articles, issuing promotions/demotions, and assuring that the network runs smoothly.

@kevsonic

V.I.C.E Reporter- (Vast. Internal. Creative. Executive) Ensures that all employees are doing their jobs properly and following all reporter guidelines. In addition this employee will recommend people for promotion/demotion while also writing articles of the most utmost quality

Not filled

Well Known Reporter
- These are some of our best reporters in all of the city. Through hard work and dedication these people have showed that they are clearly qualified through the job and well known throughout the whole entire city.

@Angryhalobird and @Dann

Reporter - You have just made it out of your trial phase. Take examples from Well Known Reporters so that one day you can become one of them

@Vladimir

Intern Reporter - You have made it past the application process. Now it's time to prove your worth. You will be paired with a Reporter/Well Known Reporter to learn the in's and outs of this profession. You will not receive full benefits until you are promoted to Reporter, which typically takes about 2 weeks.

Not Filled

Ketamine Co. Influences- Influences from the Ketamine Company that evaluate this branch as a whole and ensure that it is doing well.

@Ketamine™ and @VirusThoughtz

Outsider - Someone who writes articles for Monster News and believes in the mission of the company, but is not technically part of the company.

Last edited:

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Very nice! Cant wait to see where this goes. Articles or stories I find to be exceptionally well written will receive bonuses for their work.

VirusThoughtz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm very glad I sold this to the right person but I might still do some major work for the news network

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roster has been updated. Next time you are in game you will be put into the in organization. If you no longer have the desire to be a member of the Monster News Network please let me know so you can be removed from the roster/ put in the Outsider rank.

@Vladimir @Angryhalobird @Dann @Ketamine™ @VirusThoughtz

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Monolith Newspapers is requesting a merge

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Do not merge with this clown, he does not know how to run a proper business and it would be a devastating loss for the MNN.
Shitposting? I don‘t really think this is your thread

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I will be returning from my unannounced break in the coming weeks. Expect to see some sexy content soon, along with an explanation for my break.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

We are back! Applications are now back open and requirements have been edited. While the Monster Family is disbanded, we are caring on its legacy and still running. ANYONE CAN JOIN. Would love to see some new reporters :)

Yveltal

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I never got the chance to see them in action but maybe this time i will, hope everything goes well and good luck for all of you

VirusThoughtz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

It's a crying shame to see a once great and prestigious corporation has fallen to be inactive from my time away and not being able to get onto the server I would look here to know what was going on in the server. Sadly I'm still not able to get on but once I get a new computer and more time off school and an internship I shall gladly return.

-Frank Monster/Founder of Monster News Network

Status
Not open for further replies.