Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: Suggestion
Title: More forms of income
I feel like as it is now there aren't many ways to make money I can list a few things such as (Drugs, fishing, cooking, robberies, jobs, marketing, plants and other things i might of missed)
What I'm trying to say is that the few ways there are to make money ATM have been in place for a while and its getting repetitive, I know that the prestige system is soon to come and i like that.
But what I would like to see is if the MRP staff team added some new ways to make money such as (selling furniture, making meth, making some sort of electronics - phones, tablets and computers etc, landlord system of some sort like previously on monoford, making some sort of jewelry or clothes, skincare / beauty products making) and or making the current forms of income different or adding more features to them. please write more suggestions of forms of income below if you have any.

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

+Support
I know meth was going to be released a while back but never was (the system is in the game so it was made), idk why it was canceled. But all forms of money-making are repetitive and are kind of biased toward veteran players. Weed did get a pay increase which is better for lower level and new players, but more variety to money making would be great.