Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

This thread is mostly for those who are struggling to achieve a specific goal and if anyone has any advice to give someone that needs a boost, a push, etc.

This includes, but not limited to:

-Job interviews

-Relationships

-Life Crisis

-Depression

-Bucket list

I don't imagine this thread will explode with people saying their personal problems, but in the chance that someone uses it, maybe myself or someone else can help. Even if this thread helps one person, i consider it a successful thread :)

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

But! Positive things are ive learned to deal with my depression and overcome a lot of things thanks to being surrounded by friends who care about me even when i dont deserve it. what im trying to say that even in the darkest times light can come into your life if you let it

Vettige Ludo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

But! Positive things are ive learned to deal with my depression and overcome a lot of things thanks to being surrounded by friends who care about me even when i dont deserve it. what im trying to say that even in the darkest times light can come into your life if you let it
Damn man, glad things are better for you now.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Not trying to hate on the thread but you should keep your personal information out of here, if you have problems go see a therapist.

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

I'm glad things are better for you now! It's a blessing when you have friends that can make your depression subside and help you along. That's one thing in life that's priceless.

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Not trying to hate on the thread but you should keep your personal information out of here, if you have problems go see a therapist.
Doesn't necessarily have to be personal problems such as depression or financial situations. it could just be as i stated before advice on job interviews, motivation (generalized), etc.