Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: reqord
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68223968
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Venero Bendetti

Admin being reported: @Mr.Alex

Reason for Report: Complete lack of proof for my ban, no sit being made around it or report, and the mishandling of the situation as a whole.
Time of Occurrence: Last couple of weeks before the ban
Evidence to support your claim: I am going to base the evidence used in this report of his own words he used to counter my ban appeal. Several points, first being,
1. "To start off with the racism part. You were with a group of people constantly saying the n-word and just racist remarks."
First things first, I never use the N-word for anything, and I did not say racist remarks in any situation. I do believe I remember the staff situation in which somebody in a crowd with me was repeating the N-word over and over but that was not me and they did not even sound like me, this is clearly one of the most targeted punishments out of the entire response to my ban appeal being he knows it wasn't me.
2. " Secondly the RDM part is for you shooting every cop that you see cause "they saw a class 3 on my back" which you were wearing it for no reason even when I made an announcement not to do that."
This is so targeted I am surprised you weren't called out for this by any other member of the staff team. I never once am trigger happy when playing and tend to only shoot cops posing an active threat to my life, on top of this no forum report was made nor was any in-game report or situation handled within at least 2 weeks before my ban, and not a single one was ever handled by you. The only time I shoot cops is if they point a gun at me or I give them fair warning from things, there are few exceptions such as if they give me a completely valid KOS reason such as the forum report by Hatchet Tazz in which I kill him for taking pictures of me in an active police shootout, but I do not randomly shoot cops for seeing a class 3 on my back. There was no sit about any of this and no report ever placed on me, and no evidence presented to me for 'killing every cop I see cause they "saw a class 3 on my back"'. This is an absolutely disgusting case of player targeting being there was no sit, no evidence, and no report, yet you still ban me for this reason.
3. " Thirdly the unacceptable behavior was added due to you taking part in reenacting the George Floyd situation and making fun out of it."
This part of the ban disgusts me as much as the rest. The extent that you went to target me and have me be the only person banned from the situation is disgusting being there was no sit, no report, and I wasn't the one who started it nor condoned it. The entire time I simply just watched, you could have easily banned the people who literally started making fun of it on the spot but instead decide to have me be the only person punished from the situation and to add it several days later to this already completely bullshit ban.
4. " And the last reason is for NITRP. You clearly don't RP anymore and you minge all the time."
You didn't even take the time to spell check your response to my ban appeal because all you wanted to do was deny it. This is as targeted as the rest of the ban and has no evidence or reports to back it up, I am genuinely confused as to why this is added. There is a blatant reason why whenever I get banned and the people around me quit playing the server starts dipping in player count, its because we RP and make the server fun. There are so many RP things I do every single day, I make fun out of hostage situations by bringing the negotiator in for a drink, I never solely frag RP and try to make something out of it. I can name so many people who only Frag RP and minge so incredibly much more than me but never get banned, and its because I am being targeted.
In Conclusion
Overall, I have raised the point that this ban was incredibly targeted. He has no proof, evidence, or reports against me yet still bans me for things I can only assume he was trying to shift from my logs. Do I kill cops quite a bit? Yes, but every kill is sensible and I did not get a single report for it within 2 weeks of my ban that was even close to me being in the wrong. I hope that whoever reviews this can see how incredibly targeted this ban was and hopefully something can come out of it.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @reqord .

I will be only be responding once since there is no evidence of your claim and I do not wish to argue with you back and forth.

1. "To start off with the racism part. You were with a group of people constantly saying the n-word and just racist remarks."
First things first, I never use the N-word for anything, and I did not say racist remarks in any situation. I do believe I remember the staff situation in which somebody in a crowd with me was repeating the N-word over and over but that was not me and they did not even sound like me, this is clearly one of the most targeted punishments out of the entire response to my ban appeal being he knows it wasn't me.

You were in a huge crowd of people who were yelling the n word over and over again while reenacting the unfortunate George Floyd situation. I might have mistaken you by someone else, but the fact is you still were participating in the situation and did contribute with your comments.

2. " Secondly the RDM part is for you shooting every cop that you see cause "they saw a class 3 on my back" which you were wearing it for no reason even when I made an announcement not to do that."
This is so targeted I am surprised you weren't called out for this by any other member of the staff team. I never once am trigger happy when playing and tend to only shoot cops posing an active threat to my life, on top of this no forum report was made nor was any in-game report or situation handled within at least 2 weeks before my ban, and not a single one was ever handled by you. The only time I shoot cops is if they point a gun at me or I give them fair warning from things, there are few exceptions such as if they give me a completely valid KOS reason such as the forum report by Hatchet Tazz in which I kill him for taking pictures of me in an active police shootout, but I do not randomly shoot cops for seeing a class 3 on my back. There was no sit about any of this and no report ever placed on me, and no evidence presented to me for 'killing every cop I see cause they "saw a class 3 on my back"'. This is an absolutely disgusting case of player targeting being there was no sit, no evidence, and no report, yet you still ban me for this reason.

If I remember correctly it was me and @Balldrip who were calming things down in the server. And I presume he can vouch that I did make an announcement saying not to carry class 3's on your back for no reason. If it wasn't balldrip it must have been someone else. But besides that, you first had listened to my announcement, but then you decided to do it again and have a class 3 on your back AGAIN for no reason.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

3. " Thirdly the unacceptable behavior was added due to you taking part in reenacting the George Floyd situation and making fun out of it."
This part of the ban disgusts me as much as the rest. The extent that you went to target me and have me be the only person banned from the situation is disgusting being there was no sit, no report, and I wasn't the one who started it nor condoned it. The entire time I simply just watched, you could have easily banned the people who literally started making fun of it on the spot but instead decide to have me be the only person punished from the situation and to add it several days later to this already completely bullshit ban.

Balldrip and I got video proof of the situation and started banning everyone involved He can definitely vouch for this. And the unacceptable behavior wasn't only for the George Floyd situation, but you and other people harassing a person in ooc and /ad's
unknown.png

4. " And the last reason is for NITRP. You clearly don't RP anymore and you minge all the time."
You didn't even take the time to spell check your response to my ban appeal because all you wanted to do was deny it. This is as targeted as the rest of the ban and has no evidence or reports to back it up, I am genuinely confused as to why this is added. There is a blatant reason why whenever I get banned and the people around me quit playing the server starts dipping in player count, its because we RP and make the server fun. There are so many RP things I do every single day, I make fun out of hostage situations by bringing the negotiator in for a drink, I never solely frag RP and try to make something out of it. I can name so many people who only Frag RP and minge so incredibly much more than me but never get banned, and its because I am being targeted.

I showed you the proof and now it's your turn to prove your innocence. And as for the NITRP I have only seen you cop-baiting, minging that's all I have seen for the pask weks on end.

Sincerely,
Mr.Alex

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello reqord,

I am going to try and keep this short and sweet, but this staff report is completely absurd, we had a video of the entire situation of YOU, and everyone else involved copbaiting, and making racist jokes/remarks. There was no targeting here, in fact I told Mr.Alex to deal with you, as I dealt with someone else, making it as efficient as possible, making sure everyone who broke a rule was punished. I can vouch for everything Mr.Alex said in his post above.

I would like to add, a player like you should really know better than taking advantage of there being no staff on to roast someone in OOC and get away with it. As soon as I got on you, and your friends magically stopped going ham in OOC.
and no evidence presented to me for 'killing every cop I see cause they "saw a class 3 on my back"'.
It's crazy how I saw a video of you copbaiting at hospital and making racist remarks with a group of people, and then you tell us we had no evidence. There were around 10+ people there, you should know better than that.
The extent that you went to target me and have me be the only person banned from the situation is disgusting
Again, you are making claims with no evidence. I punished about five people for making racist remarks and comments, and about two of them got banned.
The entire time I simply just watched, you could have easily banned the people who literally started making fun of it on the spot but instead decide to have me be the only person punished from the situation and to add it several days later to this already completely bullshit ban.
You were there with everyone screaming and shooting unarmed police and everything that moved, not sure what your definition of "simply just watched" is. As far as banning everyone else who was making fun of it, like I said before, they were punished, but you just weren't there to see it.
. There is a blatant reason why whenever I get banned and the people around me quit playing the server starts dipping in player count, its because we RP and make the server fun. There are so many RP things I do every single day, I make fun out of hostage situations by bringing the negotiator in for a drink, I never solely frag RP and try to make something out of it. I can name so many people who only Frag RP and minge so incredibly much more than me but never get banned, and its because I am being targeted.
Not too sure how this is relevant but there is a difference from breaking the rules and having fun, than not breaking the rules and having fun.

In conclusion it seems like you have a grudge against Mr.Alex and are looking for any reason to staff report him here. Usually the way ban appeals go is a player makes a Ban Appeal, it is clear they broke the rules and the ban just isn't appealable, they get frustrated, and make a staff report. Not sure what Mr.Alex did wrong here but I just wanted to give my input due to the fact I was involved.

- Balldrip

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello reqord,

I am going to try and keep this short and sweet, but this staff report is completely absurd, we had a video of the entire situation of YOU, and everyone else involved copbaiting, and making racist jokes/remarks. There was no targeting here, in fact I told Mr.Alex to deal with you, as I dealt with someone else, making it as efficient as possible, making sure everyone who broke a rule was punished. I can vouch for everything Mr.Alex said in his post above.

I would like to add, a player like you should really know better than taking advantage of there being no staff on to roast someone in OOC and get away with it. As soon as I got on you, and your friends magically stopped going ham in OOC.

It's crazy how I saw a video of you copbaiting at hospital and making racist remarks with a group of people, and then you tell us we had no evidence. There were around 10+ people there, you should know better than that.

Again, you are making claims with no evidence. I punished about five people for making racist remarks and comments, and about two of them got banned.

You were there with everyone screaming and shooting unarmed police and everything that moved, not sure what your definition of "simply just watched" is. As far as banning everyone else who was making fun of it, like I said before, they were punished, but you just weren't there to see it.

Not too sure how this is relevant but there is a difference from breaking the rules and having fun, than not breaking the rules and having fun.

In conclusion it seems like you have a grudge against Mr.Alex and are looking for any reason to staff report him here. Usually the way ban appeals go is a player makes a Ban Appeal, it is clear they broke the rules and the ban just isn't appealable, they get frustrated, and make a staff report. Not sure what Mr.Alex did wrong here but I just wanted to give my input due to the fact I was involved.

- Balldrip
I would love to see this video as well as I love to see a admin telling another admin to deal with a player. Seems based... Another note to keep in mind here is that the video at hospital you mention is probably the one posted by Hatchet Tazz, in which the only people I kill had pointed a gun at me or my crew and him for taking pictures of me in a active shootout.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

It's not us who require to provide proof, but you. If the person handling this requests it, it will be shown to them.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

It's not us who require to provide proof, but you. If the person handling this requests it, it will be shown to them.
I would like to mention this disgusting and corrupt double standard you mention here. You don’t have to provide proof to ban me but I have to provide proof of my innocence, how the fuck does that work?

D

Deleted member 12627

I would like to say although I am not making the staff report, I do have video proving the following to be untrue. I was also involved with the situation leading to this staff report so I have full right to pitch in. I have evidence that the following is untrue and would like to provide video evidence.

As far as banning everyone else who was making fun of it, like I said before, they were punished, but you just weren't there to see it.

The following from Balldrip says that everyone involved within the George Floyd joke was punished accordingly and given a punishment for unacceptable behavior just like reqord, however the 5 plus other people including @Logan Fitz @Dixon_ @John_Mactavish and the random cop, as well as the 2 random civilians were never punished for unacceptable behavior including myself who did nothing but punch a dead body. Reqord also only punched the dead body and never "Re-enacted the George Floyd incident" never once did reqord ever start the situation off nor did he ever make jokes about it, he only commented on it. You can clearly see in this video that Logan Fitz, and multiple other random people were in on this and none of us caught an unacceptable behavior punishment. I was involved in the same situation exactly as reqord, yet you punished only him for this situation. I received a ban for cop baiting and RDM, I never was banned for unacceptable behavior nor was the person who actually started it banned for unacceptable behavior. John Mactavish or steam name: Soap, started the George Floyd Joke, yet for some reason John Mactavish "Soap" was never punished for unacceptable behavior, out of all the people there @reqord was only punching a dead body and the person who then made it an unacceptable situation was not punished for it as the person who started it "Soap" was punished for OOC chatter and harassment. I find it very odd that you claim to have video on the situation, but if you truly did then why was John MacTavish not the one to receive the punishment for unacceptable behavior and the multiple people involved like myself? Kind of strange how you say you aren't targeting reqord when you let me and the rest off when Soap started the George Floyd joke and no one even myself was not punished even though reqord never once said anything about Beating George Floyd up. He was just punching a dead body and on top of that the person who started the joke made a racist comment about George Floyd yet reqord once again caught the punishment for that as well?

Be advised the video has a racist word near the end

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I said I will respond once, but I want to point out a coiple of things.

1. That is not the whole video that shows what happend that lead to the ban.
2. Yes we DID have a video and I still have the link to it, but it has been taken down. https://medal.tv/clips/32979858/uoVsIv1DOzoo
3. Not everyone was punished, only the ones that were in the video provided.
4. And as said before, this wasn't ONLY because of the Gorge Floyd situation, but for severe cop-baiting and harassment of a person in ooc.

Sincerely,
Mr.Alex

D

Deleted member 12627

2. Yes we DID have a video and I still have the link to it, but it has been taken down. https://medal.tv/clips/32979858/uoVsIv1DOzoo
4. And as said before, this wasn't ONLY because of the Gorge Floyd situation, but for severe cop-baiting and harassment of a person in ooc.
Once again this is not my staff report but since you responded to my video I will respond.

1. The video shown is about the unacceptable behavior/racism part of the ban, this is not about the cop baiting.
  2. No one who was involved except reqord was banned for 1 month for the harassment and cop baiting, they all received a 1 week ban following a PR.
  3. My video was not on the cop baiting part of reqord's ban, this was to outline that the extra punishment he received from you was un-fair because this part of the punishment was false.
  4. If the video is down, how can we know it ever existed?
This is my last response

Last edited by a moderator:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Here are ny answers.

1. I don't see how this was appropriate at all, you guys were "protesting" about a person that you suspected to be a cheater and then getting in shootouts with police leading to this situation. And as a WHOLE GROUP contributed to what was said.
2. Reqord was a ex mentor that had his 1 year ban removed and when he came back after a bit he started to minge around and cause trouble. He got a ban from me that was reduced and now he started to minge again.
3. I believe that this was valid and I took this into consideration when issuing the ban.
4. There is a report that @Balldrip took which had the evidence in it, but due to the fact that this happened quite ago it would be hard to get the log of the sit.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I said I will respond once, but I want to point out a coiple of things.

Sincerely,
Mr.Alex
Dearest Mr.Alex,
I would firstly like to point out that you still are unable to take the time to properly spell or spellcheck your report, I presume to create these lies and excuses are taking a lot of your brainpower you did not originally put into the ban. The intention of this is clear after reading over your first and second responses to @Simon the Rile. You are avoiding the original point that the racism and unacceptable behavior part of my ban was completely targeted and false.

In my original ban appeal, he responds to my confusion as to why I was banned for a month he says,
" To start off with the racism part. You were with a group of people constantly saying the n word and just racist remarks."
In this staff report @Balldrip states,
"It's crazy how I saw a video of you copbaiting at hospital and making racist remarks with a group of people, and then you tell us we had no evidence. There were around 10+ people there, you should know better than that."
He also says:
"I punished about five people for making racist remarks and comments, and about two of them got banned."
And the final quote I would like to mention for this point is:
" It's not us who require to provide proof, but you. If the person handling this requests it, it will be shown to them."
It seems as though @Simon the Rile has been able to provide a video of me doing nothing, not even contributing to the situation while other people who said the N-Word and the cop himself commenting on the George Floyd situation. John Mactavish was not banned despite actually contributing to the entire situation spiraling and is a person saying racial slurs, it's funny how @Balldrip completely lied about me constantly saying the N-Word and making racist remarks, and this part of my ban was added because I punched a body in a situation that then spiraled out of control. Everyone involved in the PR which resulted in a relatively mass ban, Heisen Burg only got 2 weeks for extensive history, but I got 1 month because of "Racism and Unacceptable Behavior and NITRP", this is all completely false and the video posted by Simon shows how much of a targeted lie this was against me.
"Thirdly the unacceptable behabiour was added due to you taking part of reenacting the George Floyd situation and making fun out of it."
"And the last reason is for NITRP. You cleaery don't rp anymore and you minge all the time."
You denied my appeal to my ban well knowing you never had solid proof of me being racist or being involved in creating the George Floyd situation, you also added NITRP to my ban because of my past which is also targeted against me because the signs at EMS were made by @Logan Fitz and @Simon the Rile. I never started the harassment in OOC either that was @Heisen Burg and @Huey Freeman @John Soap MacTavish @Dixon_ and @Jewie Monifinguers. The NITRP was carried out by these people as they were actively talking trash in character while I was just laughing and punching bodies and shooting cops who threatened the people mentioned when they started getting shot at. The NITRP is completely false as I always try to RP in every situation, you would know that if you ever actually watched me RP with my ORG members. I have made multiple RP situations in the past month before I was banned. The only reason I went into this situation is that I was taught to back up the people close to me, such as my friends or family, which is why I commented only in OOC about Thomas Sterling. I never initiated the OOC chatter, however.

I would also like to point out while the rest of the people involved, Logan Fitz got off scot-free and Heisen Burg was banned by Mr.Alex as well as I. This proves a couple of points I would like to mention. Firstly, all the people involved with the NITRP, harassment, and cop baiting were banned for only a week by @Balldrip. Mr.Alex, however, banned Heisen for 2 weeks for his extensive history and then banned me for a whole month for something I didn't even start or help with. This being the following NITRP, unacceptable behavior, and racism. I would also like to point out that Balldrip completely lied in the staff report about me being racist.
In Conclusion
All of the following evidence provided that when Mr.Alex and Balldrip believed no video evidence existed they lied about me being racist, contributing to an awful situation, and having NITRP, held their ground strong. But when evidence was presented of me not contributing to the situation and actually just being there when it began spiraling out of control Mr.Alex started to completely ignore the fact that my ban even included racism and tried to distract from that point, and even tried acting like the ban was solely for cop baiting when in reality it was not. If I lied in a player report, I would be banned anywhere from a week to a month, possibly even forum banned for that time, and if I lied to get somebody banned, I would get my original year ban reinstated, so how are Mr.Alex and Balldrip going to get away with this? This disgustingly mishandled situation and staff report which by the way, their "Video Evidence" doesn't even exist. How is it that staff can lie in a staff report and ban appeal yet if I lie I get a month ban and possibly a forum ban? I thank whoever is handling this report for seeing it from both perspectives, unlike @Mr.Alex, and looking at the facts of the matter.

Sincerely,
reqord

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After review of this staff report, it is possible to conclude there are no videos that show the full situation (including the video provided) and any misuse of administrative privileges by Mr. Alex or Balldrip.

The screenshots of the logs, provided in this staff report show that @reqord was behaving in an unacceptable manner, though.

However, I would like to highlight the following points:
  • If there was more than one person breaking the rules, all of them should have been punished;
  • Each person is punished/should be punished based on their history in the community;
  • Staff and player reports require the reporting party to present evidence that support their statements, unless any other party presents evidence.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.