m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: m0ny
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:453196843
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Mr.Alex

Reason for Report: giving me 60 minutes in prison for attempted murder of leo x2 + Illegal Firearm. That should be accoring to the Official Laws a sentence max up to 24 minutes.

2-6 Attempted Murder of a Law Enforcement Officer: Attempting to take the life of a law enforcement officer, in any capacity.

Punishment: A max jail sentence of up to 10 Years.

1-1. Possession (Class A): Possession of a heavy weapon. This includes machine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, automatic shotguns or sawed-off shotguns, rifles, sub-machine guns and propelled rockets (The exception here is the AR-15 which is legal when licensed and on private residential/commercial property, however it may not be taken out in public).

Punishment: A max fine of up to $3000 dollars, or A max jail sentence of up to 6 Years, plus the confiscation of the weapon(s).

Time of Occurrence: 5 minutes ago
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Glaz
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Axelsten06.

I do not use the law book due to me being a firm believer of the one that is in the game. When you put it on 1 count of assault on leo it automatically puts it at around 20-30 years, x2 and possesion if an illegal firearm, and trying to get your friend out of the custody of police seems reasonable to put you in for max. P.s I didn't arrest you myself.

Sincerely,
Mr.Alex

m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Axelsten06.

I do not use the law book due to me being a firm believer of the one that is in the game. When you put it on 1 count of assault on leo it automatically puts it at around 20-30 years, x2 and possesion if an illegal firearm, and trying to get your friend out of the custody of police seems reasonable to put you in for max. P.s I didn't arrest you myself.

Sincerely,
Mr.Alex
Well, It wasent assault, nor murder. It was attempted murder of leo. Assault: "Show intent or attempting to create offensive contact with a person (doesn't involve physical contact). ". I belive (could be wrong) that if you put the reason to ATTEMPTED murder of leo it will show 15 minutes. So that x2 = 30 minutes.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Attempted murder is worse than assault. And as I said it's automatically sets the time. So with that being, if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Attempted murder is worse than assault. And as I said it's automatically sets the time. So with that being, if you can't do the time don't do the crime.
There is its own catergory for Attempted Murder of Leo which is 15 minutes, that means its 15 minutes. In the footage you can see attmpt murder of leo x2, unless you are able to prove that that was not attmptd murder of leo x2.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The video shows you killing a police officer and shooting at another one and hitting him several times. In addition to this, you were carrying an illegal weapon, and using it to shoot at law enforcement. Therefore, the time was appropriate.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.