Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Peco
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94151248
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Leonard Church

Admin being reported: @MrCreeper

Reason for Report: Not dealing with a sit proper, He assumed I was dead because I was shot ( which I wasn't, I died because a cop wouldn't let me eat.) and refused to revive me so we could do a proper sit. then afterward lied to me and said ("I didn't say you were shot I said it looked like you were shot") when he actually said, and I quote " You clearly did not die of hunger you were both shot." and " But there's blood on the wall which means you were shot..."
Time of Occurrence: 2:15
Evidence to support your claim:
and https://gyazo.com/4c49bf284dcf8936a963ffeeb26a77a1
Additional members involved/witnessing: uhhh Mr creeper I guess

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mr Creeper

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, one, You called me "Mr Minecraft" in the staff report name which makes me not want to take this seriously
and tow, attached will be an imger link to you harassing and disrespecting me in PM, OOC and LOOC

Last edited:

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

2 wrongs don't make a right. I was already punished for staff disrespect. Furthermore, that does not give you the right to ignore your duties as a staff member.

Ps: one Telling you im making a staff report isn't disrespect and tow its (two, 2) not Tow

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You clearly dont understand when we tell you we do not tolerate disrespect from players.

You keep disrespecting them and being a smartass, as we can also see by reading this staff report's title and by reading the messages you sent to creeper on the server. That said you will be banned for 2 days for that as I told you to stop with this behaviour a while ago. If you insist on continuing with this kind of behaviour you will be punished more severely. You keep testing our patience.

As for the staff report, it did not add you any jailtime as we can see in the video. Mr Creeper should have checked the logs to see whether you were shot or if you died from hunger (as you were saying something and he was seeing blood on the floor, next to your body), and then proceed with dealing with the report accordingly, instead of assuming you were shot. I will talk to him about this. As long as he understands, no further actions will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.