Mr P's RR

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Cornelia

Monolith Newcomer
Aug 30, 2018
Nightcity
In-Game Name: Anthony Cornelia
Steam Name: Mr P
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188957375

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): may 4th, around about 12:59pm BST
What happened: went to raid pd locker then when i got in i press take all and all my stuff vanished :(

What do you need refunded: Vector with aimpoint, sulphuric acid, 29 coke. couldn't see all exact amount cause it just said 0 for most of it. and @evhn said he confiscated around 29 coke somewhere around there. mak asked him
Evidence: https://streamable.com/tkv0yz @Mak also ok'ed this refund request
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Mak

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
Aug 7, 2019
Can confirm that these things need to be refunded. It got confiscated but when he raided PD to get his stuff back, it didn't transfer the stuff into Mr P's inventory.

Aspect

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Mar 23, 2019
United States
Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.