• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

MRP Auth not working correctly for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2018
So I've been wanting to authenticate so I can watch the juicy banter in discord for some time but everytime I try it, it just ends up the same way.

1546881299825.png
Sorry for it being in another language than english but im just not sure how to change it at this time, so I press authorize in the bottom right corner, and it sends me to this page. Look at attached image below.

1546881364740.png
Now I have tried this on and off for about a couple of days and still can't get it to work correctly. What should I do?

Violence

Oct 20, 2018
The bot has been having issues lately, this could be the reason why you're unable to authenticate on discord.
It's been broken for some time by not showing the full information to "mrp info" & "mrp serverinfo" and sometimes not even showing it all.

Again, this is just an assumption but you're probably having issues because of the bot, nothing to do with you. You'll probably have to wait a little longer until the bot is fixed.

PMX

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
According to @Flixs this has been fixed. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom