MSide™

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Shabzino

Monolith Rookie
Dec 19, 2019
England
MSIDE

Requirements:
- Cash in the bank is not a necessity as long as you have the means to make $1M whether it's through cocaine, LSD, weapons or otherwise
- Either player level 100+, Farming level 30+, Chemistry 52+ or be able to make primaries
- Be able to hold your own in fights/raids
- Have access to at least 20+ primaries when its time to give out smoke
- Have enough money to sustain yourself, we aren't a welfare check
- Have a brain and be reasonable when it comes to any situations
- Premium is a plus but not absolutely needed
- Be active in-game, we dont need no slackers
- Don't be a prick, end of the day talking trash doesn't make you any less of a loser

ROSTER:

Leaders
- Deshawn Green
- James Green

Top Hustlers
- Mazen Ali
- Alex Archer
- Trae Deuce
- Joanne Ericsson (HONARARY)
- Ethan Verelli

Head Trappers

- Hector Basconne
- Lola Escobar (HONORARY)
- Bapho Shmet (HONORARY)

Trappers
- Hamza Grant (HONORARY)
- Steezy Kane (HONORARY)

Hustlers
- Cameron Chesters
- Bobby Hive
- Joseph Green
- Joe Pera
- Peter Winters
- Juca Mais
- Riley Teo
- Conor Sin

HOW TO JOIN:
- Follow the requirements above
- Talk to either Deshawn Green or the Top Hustlers If you think you're up for it and able to handle beef
- Meeting requirements DO NOT guarantee you being able to join, if we think you're full of yourself or a prick you won't be accepted in

JOINING FORMAT:
In-Game Name:
Org History:
Bank Screenshots Incl. Skill Levels:
Discord Tag:

Basic Rules:
- No stealing from or lying to allies or org members
- Be humble to an extent (which includes no flexing, nobody cares about your 50k stack or your 5 stacks of coca leaves)
- No talking trash to everyone around you - once again nobody cares about your 50k stack
- No causing unnecessary problems for the gang or drama

Opps:

WAR:
- MSM

- T.A.N
- The United Cartel
- The Monster Family

VICTORIES:
- Bendetti Family
- The Family
- Most Wanted
- H.I.V.E

Last edited:

mak

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Aug 7, 2019
Good luck!

Shabzino

Monolith Rookie
Dec 19, 2019
England
In-Game Name: Bapho Shmet
Steam Name and ID: Baphomet, STEAM_0:1:458697792
Org History: The Floridians
Bank Screenshots Incl. Skill Levels:
View attachment 9399

Discord Tag: m c d i q u e#0097
Right, considering I have no clue who you are or even seen you before, me and my guys will have to scout you out for a bit before making a decision and see if you can handle beef and raids. Put on Scout List for potential recruitment. If you know anyone that can vouch for you just go ahead and reply to this in the meantime

Baphomet

Monolith Rookie
Dec 25, 2018
Somewhere near Seoul, Republic of Korea
Right, considering I have no clue who you are or even seen you before, me and my guys will have to scout you out for a bit before making a decision and see if you can handle beef and raids. Put on Scout List for potential recruitment. If you know anyone that can vouch for you just go ahead and reply to this in the meantime
Thank you for the opportunity.

Reactions: Shabzino

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Fix your shittalking in the main post or your organization will be disbanded. This is primarily directed towards your "victories" and "opponents". Follow our organization thread rules or face the consequences.

You might want to rethink if you fulfill your own organization requirements:
- Don't be a prick, end of the day talking trash doesn't make you any less of a loser
Your thread will remain locked until changed.

Last edited: