Potatis

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

During the early hours with few to 0 mods online and only a couple cops at best, the murder hoboing is a bit ridiculous. People will just drive around looking for other players to gun down for no reason, not even asking for cash. Then people stand at town hall waiting to rob/murder people who respawn.

I ran over a player who I thought pulled a gun on someone in front of me, and I got a mod talking to and my license removed for 24 hours. (As in, it wasnt dealt with via rp.) Because it wasn't 'realistic'.

But people just wandering around killing everyone they see because they're bored and know at that time they can get away with it is?

At best, I feel like more early timezone mods that are active are really, really needed.

Bepsi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You can record people who rdm and make a report on the forums.

Potatis

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Sure, but that doesn't help all that much in the long run when it's a reoccurring issue with so many people during this specific timeframe.

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

T
That's really the best thing you can do when no staff are online

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

At best, I feel like more early timezone mods that are active are really, really needed.
Feel free to apply, applications for staff are always open.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Im literally the guy in the comment

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Record as much as you can when you play. I almost never play with out some kind of recording going on in the background. Sometimes I don't record and those are the days I should be. Just always be recording your time on Monolith. Can save a lot of time and energy just by having the video of what you speak of as videos tend not to lie.