Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 902

Your full Discord Name: Hazza#6969

Which Staff (developer) muted you: @DevulTj
What were you muted for: I was muted for putting F in chat, after somone posted a meme. It seems Devultj got extremely triggered at this when it was clearly a joke to put F in chat which is against no rules and without no warning I was muted. I feel this is actually a clear example of somthing that is in TJs personal Intrests triggering him rather than sticking by the rules and using his power to his advantage.

Unmute Reason: I feel and I’m sure most would agree putting F is not a valid reason to be muted in the first place, let alone the feeling that this was clearly targetted by tj after a recent difference in interest. I would agree if I had spammed F or been told not to put F it would have been breaking rules but that was not the case.

Would also like to point out tj then later went on to put F in the chat further down, may I please request a mute on him....or does the rule of not putting f not apply to developers.

Time of Occurrence: like two days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: everyone in the rust chat.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Hi.

You and Alix were trolling on discord, trying to cause a ruckus because of something you didn't agree with on the server. I muted Alix and you because you were both involved. You know that it was the wrong thing to do.

I could've banned you, actually, for allowing, associating and knowing full well of community banned Monolith users playing on Monolith's Rust server - I didn't, so count yourself lucky.

You don't seem to be taking this seriously, so it looks like yet again you're trying to stir drama.

I'll leave this to the Community Management to handle. Know that I was simply enforcing our community rules.

D

Deleted member 902

Please do leave it to community management and I hope they review the discord logs after you deleted the chats...I put F after a meme as I said. That’s not trolling that’s putting F...a keyboard letter. Which you later did in the chat so explain why you can I can’t ?

Here’s a concept that may shed some light when an MP in the uk doesn’t agree with the priminster they speak out so they then go to jail for this ? Obviously not unless it’s fake news which what I reacted to was not Alix posted somthing that said the rust server had a high player count which it didn’t...

You could have banned me for allowing banned members to play rust ? I’m not a staff member that’s your guys job not mine. Half your staff team knew they were there.

Again I am taking this seriously, it’s just a bit of a joke that you can put F and I get muted for putting F. It’s like saying you laughed at a joke your going to jail for that. That wouldn’t quite make it through court I don’t think.

I’m not counting myself lucky at all, unless your bending rules here I’ve done nothing wrong. Unless you guys don’t believe in free speech...which is why I hope this is handled In a fair way, by somone who understands the concept of free speech and respects the monolith playerbase.

Ill admit one thing my discord name is immature yes but that’s because it’s true and again there’s no rule against that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Please do leave it to community management and I hope they review the discord logs after you deleted the chats...I put F after a meme as I said. That’s not trolling that’s putting F...a keyboard letter. Which you later did in the chat so explain why you can I can’t ?

I didn't delete the chat. You were muted for trolling. I didn't do anything, it was simply input on the banning of toxic, community banned members.
You could have banned me for allowing banned members to play rust ? I’m not a staff member that’s your guys job not mine. Half your staff team knew they were there.

I'm not even going to respond to this.
Again I am taking this seriously, it’s just a bit of a joke that you can put F and I get muted for putting F. It’s like saying you laughed at a joke your going to jail for that. That wouldn’t quite make it through court I don’t think.

It's not court I'm afraid. Sorry that you think of it so seriously.

D

Deleted member 902

I didn't delete the chat. You were muted for trolling. I didn't do anything, it was simply input on the banning of toxic, community banned members.

I'm not even going to respond to this.

It's not court I'm afraid. Sorry that you think of it so seriously.
If you didn’t delete chat why is not there anymore ?

Your not going to respond to it why, because your making up rules man please just stop. Follow them like everyone else and just admit this is clearly a unneeded mute. Not to mention banning me or playing rust has nothing to do with this mute.

Exactly that’s the problem is not court and it’s not handled fairly. When it should be handled fairly by somone who isn’t influenced by there personal goals.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

On its own, it doesn't warrant a permanent mute, but at the moment, you - and to a larger extent Alix, and to a massive extent the other people in your Discord - are up to a bunch of behaviour towards the community that continually seems intended to have a negative effect towards it. We're not really keen on tolerating that naturally, and a cool-down from Discord seems appropriate for now. Things can change in the future, but you need to be better at setting up clear limitations for your permanently banned friends' malicious interests, and your own desired interaction with Monolith. They want to use you and others as pawns against us and ensure that you're in alignment with them. You can chose to strictly have no involvement in that, or you let them use you and influence you to a degree where you act in a way that isn't acceptable here - which has consequences.

The mute stays for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.