My ban appeal for logging while cuffed

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Stars

Feb 9, 2020
Steam Name: S̷i̵l̷v̶e̷r̵ ̵S̵t̷a̷r
Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:60679882
Your Character Name: Forgot

Ban Length: Unspecified
Banning Staff Member (Automatic Ban)

Ban Reason: logging while cuffed
Unban Reason:
It is my first time back on the server for a while, and so when I came on, I decided to rp as a medic for a bit. I was following the road laws until a cop came and rammed into the back of me. They said nothing, so I continued on my way. I then saw them following me for quite a while. I waited for a few minutes since they didn't say anything, so continued on my way. I then was rammed by multiple police cars told to step out and then arrested for "ramming" a police officer. I kept on telling them that I did nothing wrong and that I was following the rules. but they just decided to cuff me and then tell me that they didnt care and that they were seizing my inventory. I was taken all the way back to the police station, told I was being arrested and I found out that my mic wasn't working. I told them I was gonna log off because they weren't rping properly and were metagaming somewhat. I then tried to rejoin with my mic fixed to find that I was automatically banned for logging off during being cuffed. I find this extremely unfair and request that I am given another chance, since I had no idea logging while cuffed would cause an automatic ban.

Time of Occurrence: 3.34PM GBT
Additional members involved/witnessing: two cops (don't know their names)
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Funtimedoom

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jun 26, 2019
Bruh City
@Silver Stars
Your ban appeal is DENIED
You can not appeal automatic bans without evidence
Note: Next time make a report instead of leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.