Status
Not open for further replies.

madmanrj22

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I have been playing g mod alot and iv always had no problem and just last weekend(i work so i only play weekends) i downloaded plays.tv so i can have proof/ evidence of what happens on the server and my game worked fine last weekend but this weekend when i open up my g mod it loads my addons and then crashes and idk if its because of plays.tv trying to record or what anyone have any ideas?

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have had similar problems there was no fix for me i just had to wait until it started working again.
Usually it will start working again after a day, if not idk

madmanrj22

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I have had similar problems there was no fix for me i just had to wait until it started working again.
Usually it will start working again after a day, if not idk
damn i really wanted to play monolith but thanks man : )

madmanrj22

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'm just gonna put here what I found, I fixed this problem by reinstalling DXSETUP.EXE in the gmod files so if anyone needs a fix try this :) <3

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'm just gonna put here what I found, I fixed this problem by reinstalling DXSETUP.EXE in the gmod files so if anyone needs a fix try this :) <3
Still did not fix the problem of me crashing on sending client info

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have been playing g mod alot and iv always had no problem and just last weekend(i work so i only play weekends) i downloaded plays.tv so i can have proof/ evidence of what happens on the server and my game worked fine last weekend but this weekend when i open up my g mod it loads my addons and then crashes and idk if its because of plays.tv trying to record or what anyone have any ideas?
That used to happen to me what fixed it for ME was I just reinstalled the game their are probably many other ways but that was my fix.

madmanrj22

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Tried that when I was having the problem last weekend...didnt work

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tried that when I was having the problem last weekend...didnt work
Ok dont know why it is doing that then, if you havent already try finding a video that could help you in this problem.

madmanrj22

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

found  it.png found the problem in the plays.tv patch notes

Status
Not open for further replies.