Gentoromus

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

I mean i'm no stranger to the community but I never gave a formal introduction. My name is... not really important but you can call me Beckett, Robbie Beckett. It's a nickname a coworker gave me earlier this year. I've been around for maybe 8 or 9 months about the length of a school year or pregnancy which ever you think of first. I use to watch a youtuber named Psy Syndicate that actually made a few videos of the server which eventually led me to it. Really enjoy being here despite the drop in criminal activity after GS9 pretty much disbanded and the few small groups that raid you while you're making dp28's that they then use later against the police force and you get to kill three of them because the dp is actually pretty bad. I'm usually a cop or detective and im pretty poor by some standards rich by my own since I always have a source of income (in game) but to sum this up. I plan on being here a while. I'll see you around maybe on the wrong end of my gun, may the best shooter win.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Bro, you're one of the best sheriff/chiefs on this sucker. Keep on doing what you are doing, and I'll see you on the beat! -Bryce