Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My name is Valentino, I've been a part of this community since 2017[?] when the "big update" was released and the server map switched to Rockford.

Eventually, I joined the staff team and reached the position of Administrator, I was in this position for a while until I eventually resigned. I left the community for a while and came back a couple of times, once I joined back as a moderator but this didn't last very long.

Around a year ago I finally made the decision to leave the community for an extended period of time and well I'm bored so I guess I'm back now.

Some other random things about me: I'm from The Netherlands. I'm 17 and turn 18 in September. I'm currently in the process of enlisting into the Dutch Royal Navy so I might disappear for a while in a couple of months. Currently, I go to college one day a week and work 4 days a week as a cook in a hotel kitchen. I start this again in September so I'll be less active then.

I also became a mentor yesterday so if you have any questions about the server or about me feel free to send me a discord message at Valentino#1977 or simply send me a message on the forums.

So anyway, for anyone who I still know, good to see you again and for the people I haven't met yet, I'm looking forward to playing with you all.

Gabe Jaxon

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back I feel like I played with you before.

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back, Valentino!

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Stranger

Klaus

Administrator
Administrator
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back!

Orang3 Man

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back!

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ah good to see the dutch man is enlisting in the navy to help the Netherlands continuous war against the rising the sea!

Good to see you back tho, friendly face from the golden age of Monolith in 2017.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back! Hope to talk to you about food, since I will be studying culinary in 2 years :) .