Status
Not open for further replies.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I love this server to death but, sometimes it can get annoying not just by the rule breakers that everyone deals with everyday and staff take over an hour to respond and deal with cause they wanna RP and only deal with things that happen to them, its by the heartless fucking adults that fucking raid you every day, I know this server isn't really made for peace, but neither is any other server but it makes me mad that so many fucking toxic adults that a heartless and all they wanna do is fuck over the poor people that don't have any sort of way to defend, is just to fucking much, I have lost over 100k from this past 2 weeks because of how many times I have been raided, it got to the point were I gambled all my money away no I am some piece of shit with $55 no way to make money anymore.

Bye everyone, and I hope that if I ever come back that through the time I am gone that these people succeed on monolith, Jose Michoacana, Frank Salemme, and Kamari Davis.

Sincerely,
Panzer (Matthias Zancudo)

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

cya i only really know you from when you tried to mug me and got killed

bye mister

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I'm sorry to hear that your experience here hasn't gone too well.
I myself have been through this, constantly trying to make money, but ending up getting mugged/raided before I'm even able to do so, then I've lost everything. But through times like these you just have to remember that it's a video game, and the reason to play games is to have fun and entertain yourself. If you ever do come back, I'll be happy to give you some money to get yourself started again. Although, being in a family, it should be pretty easy for your friends to have your back.
Good luck in the future. Best regards, David.
P.S. Even the rich are greedy.

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It’s not like people are targeting the poor. People get bored and like to raid and have fun, no reason to get butt hurt over losing in a raid lmao.

bye tho

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It’s not like people are targeting the poor. People get bored and like to raid and have fun, no reason to get butt hurt over losing in a raid lmao.

bye tho
It is when you have lost every gun you have ever owned and your now at $55 with no way to make money unless given money but, no one cares for others.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It is when you have lost every gun you have ever owned and your now at $55 with no way to make money unless given money but, no one cares for others.
Look, normally I wouldn't do this. But. I have seen to many players leave simply due to this cause. If I give you $50,000 and invite you to my crew. Will you continue playing?
P.S. Even the rich are greedy.
Not all rich are greedy. I mean unless 3 mill in net worth is poor.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Look, normally I wouldn't do this. But. I have seen to many players leave simply due to this cause. If I give you $50,000 and invite you to my crew. Will you continue playing?
50k is fine that will make me back what I lost in a short amount of time but my buddy would be left out and I wouldn't be with him as much.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

staff take over an hour to respond and deal with cause they wanna RP and only deal with things that happen to them,

This is utterly false and if I could show you how many reports we receive a day, and how many reports we claim, you'd notice we try to take most if not all reports in a timely manner. While yes, we dedicate our time to ensure the server-play is efficient for the playerbase and is free of minges, unfortunately we don't get to experience the core mechanics of the server ourselves or get a chance to mess around and play with you guys as players, and not just be the all-seeing eye 24/7. I get you might find it annoying when staff take a while but I can assure that the staff doing their best to handle reports are truly trying to clear them out efficiently. Let me remind you that not every staff member is gonna be "report machine" 24/7, we have other expectations and roles in the community. For instance, outside of reports, I'm also watching staff do sits, making sure they're doing a good job, making sure reports get taken(when I get on from my busy IRL schedule) alongside doing stuff for recruiting new staff, and watching over 'em if needed to see how they're doing.

While yes, we could be a bit quicker, we still do our best. It takes your part, and the playerbases part, to understand what needs to be reported and what doesn't so we can get through reports a lot quicker, while also being understanding and fair with us on our judgement instead of giving us comments like this that make our jobs harder especially when we don't even have the full support of the community sometimes. It kinda stings when you do actually try, and people still just see you as someone who just does nothing and RP's or whatever. People do try their best here, and I can attest that a majority of the staff here put the best they possibly can. You just need to understand that and be understanding of it, because if you were in our shoes, you'd realize it's not as easy as you think.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ive been at $24 due to gambling addictions now i got big boy cash

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is utterly false and if I could show you how many reports we receive a day, and how many reports we claim, you'd notice we try to take most if not all reports in a timely manner. While yes, we dedicate our time to ensure the server-play is efficient for the playerbase and is free of minges, unfortunately we don't get to experience the core mechanics of the server ourselves or get a chance to mess around and play with you guys as players, and not just be the all-seeing eye 24/7. I get you might find it annoying when staff take a while but I can assure that the staff doing their best to handle reports are truly trying to clear them out efficiently. Let me remind you that not every staff member is gonna be "report machine" 24/7, we have other expectations and roles in the community. For instance, outside of reports, I'm also watching staff do sits, making sure they're doing a good job, making sure reports get taken(when I get on from my busy IRL schedule) alongside doing stuff for recruiting new staff, and watching over 'em if needed to see how they're doing.

While yes, we could be a bit quicker, we still do our best. It takes your part, and the playerbases part, to understand what needs to be reported and what doesn't so we can get through reports a lot quicker, while also being understanding and fair with us on our judgement instead of giving us comments like this that make our jobs harder especially when we don't even have the full support of the community sometimes. It kinda stings when you do actually try, and people still just see you as someone who just does nothing and RP's or whatever. People do try their best here, and I can attest that a majority of the staff here put the best they possibly can. You just need to understand that and be understanding of it, because if you were in our shoes, you'd realize it's not as easy as you think.
I should have probably given an example well here, There was 2 staff on and some many reports but they were roleplaying and not helping with sits.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

There was 2 staff on and some many reports

I didn't know you saw our reports and how many are active and being handled.

While I don't know the full un-biased story there, if it is true, maybe either report them if it becomes consistent or I don't know, make a forum report if it's that dire. That being said, a few bad apples shouldn't discredit the entire team of people who applied and signed up to see this server in a better light. While I understand this is one of your reasons for leaving, I wish you alongside other players understood comments like these towards staff can be disheartening. It's the same thing when people lash out at the devs and put them on blast for additions and removals, there's a respectful way to make your concerns, but some people do it poorly and it's like, why even try lol?

Regardless, your mind is set, and I am sorry you're letting go but hopefully you might come back down in the future if you choose to return. But if this is your final goodbye, thank you for sticking around and playing, and hopefully you do consider a return down the road. Peace.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Just the other day some guy was going around BEGGING for 4k because he had recently lost everything. I felt sympathetic and gave it to him. Not all people are greedy.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I've seen many people leave this year and it is very depressing to see another leave, anyway I hope that you have a nice fulfilling life.

Status
Not open for further replies.